My First Voting Experience
Yupz, last Saturday was polling day. The 1st time I am qualified to vote and 1st time get to vote le! Haha, my parents stay in Bukit Panjang for nearly 18 years and qualified to vote for 18 years but only get to vote for the 1st time after 18 years. The whole process is actually v.fast. Officer: "2115 Koh Chiao Chin", there I went to the private stand and made the big X and put it into the A2 box.
Yea, went back fotang on Saturday too after so many mths. Get to know NYP is organising an Indoor Rock Climbing on the 11th June. I am looking for a rock climbing buddy (Ps: Need a pair for the rock climbing session, anyone interested please inform mi being through sms, msn or any form of communication).
Hey I am finally back to East Coast for my run on Sunday! It has been a year since I last went jogging/running with Uncle Lawrence (Ps: Called him Uncle because he is nearly 10 yrs older than mi). Yea manage to complete the 8km run with Uncle Lawrence, thks to his encouragement : "No need be fast, SLOW & STEADY." Hey and I saw BIG EUNICE (Ps: My NP friend cum Ex-IRAS colleunge) going to Jumbo for Seafood Dinner with her future hubby and his family( Oh envy envy so sweet & warming) on my way running back from the jetty to MacDonald(i.e. Running start point). Uncle Lawrence shared alot with mi today and teach mi to learn how to LET GO. Yea, the salt he ate is more than the rice I ate(ta chi de yan bi wo chi de mi duo). Also must thank him for the prawn dumplings treat today. Hmmm, today jetty there are no aeroplanes to see but there is kite. Nice ya East Coast!
Yea, went back fotang on Saturday too after so many mths. Get to know NYP is organising an Indoor Rock Climbing on the 11th June. I am looking for a rock climbing buddy (Ps: Need a pair for the rock climbing session, anyone interested please inform mi being through sms, msn or any form of communication).
Hey I am finally back to East Coast for my run on Sunday! It has been a year since I last went jogging/running with Uncle Lawrence (Ps: Called him Uncle because he is nearly 10 yrs older than mi). Yea manage to complete the 8km run with Uncle Lawrence, thks to his encouragement : "No need be fast, SLOW & STEADY." Hey and I saw BIG EUNICE (Ps: My NP friend cum Ex-IRAS colleunge) going to Jumbo for Seafood Dinner with her future hubby and his family( Oh envy envy so sweet & warming) on my way running back from the jetty to MacDonald(i.e. Running start point). Uncle Lawrence shared alot with mi today and teach mi to learn how to LET GO. Yea, the salt he ate is more than the rice I ate(ta chi de yan bi wo chi de mi duo). Also must thank him for the prawn dumplings treat today. Hmmm, today jetty there are no aeroplanes to see but there is kite. Nice ya East Coast!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home