The Last Memories of NTU Life...
Today is a photo session of the last memories in NTU uni life...
Last Seminar Class of Uni Life ~ AA206 Business Valuation & Analysis Class (3 teams MIA)
Our very own Main Lecture Theatre (MLT) which is presently known as LKC LT
The place where we had our First and Last lecture in NTU.
The place where we attend most 校园演唱会。 ~ I attended 李圣杰 one.
The Largest LT among all the schools in Singapore , that can sits nearly 1,000 people!



Where I am from too!
No.1 in Singapore
Last Seminar Class of Uni Life ~ AA206 Business Valuation & Analysis Class (3 teams MIA)The place where we had our First and Last lecture in NTU.
The place where we attend most 校园演唱会。 ~ I attended 李圣杰 one.
The Largest LT among all the schools in Singapore , that can sits nearly 1,000 people!
With the Nantah Spirit:
南大精神:
“自强不息,力求上进!”
Where I am from too!
NBS Accountancy:
No.1 in Singapore
No.2 in Asia
No.3 in Asia Pacific
(Repeated by NBS Profs umpteen of times with proof from FORTUNE and TIMES magazines)
Hahaha...
Hahaha...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home