QiaoQin's Thoughts

Sunday, July 27, 2008

NTU-NBS Convocation Ball 2008 ~ La Vie de Vegas 26th July 2008

@ Fullerton Hotel ~ Ballroom 1
My 1st makeup in my life since last Primary School Chinese Dance Performance ~ been 14 years since
I hope I could still maintain this thick volume of hair as I age
Our fresh new look after our hairdo and makeup
“七公主”
Weiwen, QiaoQin & HuiYun

Liyi and Me

Simply lovely ~ I Love this Pic! :)
Laiyee & Me

Yvonne = 杨成陵 & Me
Good Evening. Welcome to Bank XXX. How can I help you?
Wenjie/Lawrence & Me

快把菜端上来,让QQ美食家品尝品尝。
Mr Nice Guy of NBS
Bro KK & Sis QQ
Pauline, QiaoQin & Sharon
(Different Styles)





Huiyue ~ My 牢骚mate.
NBS Convocation Ball 2008 ~ La Vie de Vegas ~ Nice Backdrop
Mr Eugene Tan ~ The GREAT STORYTELLER & GREAT GOSSIPER
who spices up our PwC worklife.

To believe or not to believe

The 6 princesses & 1 prince!


NTU Nanyang Business School Convocation Ball 2008
26th July 2008



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home