李圣杰《关于你的歌〉南大校园演唱会~棒!
我被李圣杰的歌打动了。 爱上他的歌。Yea~haha my 1st time watching 校园演唱会 in NTU. Is also 李圣杰 1st 校园演唱会 in Singapore!
Oh he is so power! His voice is well-known to all without any doubts. Admission was at 630pm and the quene(to get the best seat) is already long outside the LKC Lecture theatre a.k.a MLT previously since 6pm or earlier. Well, my friends and I managed to get 4 pretty good seats in the middle at the 2nd part of the LKC Lt. Hey LKC Lt is the largest Lt in school which I had my lectures during Year 1. A 1,000 seaters Lt. and it was nearly fully packed today at 李圣杰《关于你的歌〉南大校园演唱会. LKC Lt has 3 screens ~ 1 Large screen in the middle & 2 middle sizes at the side where the 《关于你的歌〉MTV was played before the concert started. Haha...I only get to see this MTV today for the 1st time and I was attracted to his 眼神 in the MTV.
Woo~there 李圣杰 came out and screams especially the middle front part of the Lt (Guess those are from his fans club bah.) Wahahaha and they got a surprise birthday celebration for the host~WeiBin from YeS933. She was caught by surprise! (P/s: Weimin is tall, slim, pretty and funky looking today...haha dosen't look like a mother of a child.) 李圣杰sang a R&B version of the HaPpY bIrTHday song for the birthday guys and gers. 李圣杰 also lead us with a KTV session with his 《很想说》MTV played on the screens together we sang~everyone of us in the concert. Hee...he is very friendly and he went down the stage trying his best to shake hands with people in the concert~ so nice of him. Encore! Encore! and we have his last song before the concert ends with his autograph session.
Today also a catch up session with Huang Dian (my ex-colluenge known throught attachment during poly times cum poly and ntu senoir). Hahaha she is Amber going to Red soon. She consulted me about SCORPION just now. OMG! SCORPION my 克星ah. (Sorry, sorry to scorpion friends out there~jus joking lah!) I gave her 4 words about Scorpion~深不可测 & 忽冷忽热。She agrees totally! Hahaha Scorpion ah take note~ you all just like to let people play guessing game which will make people around u in puzzled and confused about what u all r thinking and this is very 辛苦 for people lor. Heehee....(No offence). Huang Dian no worries~ Virgo + Scorpio is one of the Perfect Match!
Thought today I can reach home earlier BUT 179 was so fulled that I only managed to hop onto the 4th bus and the frequency was long lor tonight especially. Ah...I had 3 consecutive of late nites home le~Mon-Aaerobics class, Tues~Contem dance & the Campus concert today.
I must buck up on my studies ah~ am so so so so so.....lost in AA201~I don't understand what I am studying and reading and the prof never go through the seminar queations and leave us in doubts. I doubt I can make it for my AA201 this sem~ a well-known KILLER paper! Ah....so much work to do yet so little time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home