QiaoQin's Thoughts

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Thoughts for the End of Long Vacation

Today marks the last day of my LoNg VaCaTion. Haha...mixture of feelings. On one hand kind of miss school, and on the another it's going to be another Xiong round again~Heard alot of stories from senoirs that my coming semester is going to be the Most Xiong sem for the 3yrs of my AcCoUnTaNcY course especially AA201 & AA202 and even more competitive after the Business course counterpart left.
Hmmm... tried a number of things,很多的第一次 being attempts or 第一次的感觉 during this vacation. I won't say much here but those who knows will know what I am refering to ya. Hahaha...第一次dye hair(I have always object dying of our natural hair) I lost my natural black shiny silky hair le...no more natural now...stupid mi! Being psycho by my hairdresser to dye my whole hair for only just that few white hair on the top of hair! I want my black silky shiny natural hair back! 第一次rock climbing...第一次....(Not to mention here... had never expect myself to do that but at least I feel better after that and 拿得起,放得下。 “ 本来无一物,何处惹尘埃。” I finally understand this phrase le. So what I want to say is I have slowly or finally put down this incident le. Is nothing actually and I have learnt something out of it. This is L.I.F.E! Part of Growing Up.
Hey I went to custom made a new pair of RigidGasPermable contact lens (RGP lens) today as the current pair has worn out after 1 1/2 years. Good news! My astimagatism (散光) for my left eye has dropped by 50 degree. Thanks for the Peking Optical optician recommendation two years ago! Wearing RGP really has a lot of benefits as:
1.) It helps to control our eyeball so as to prevent our degree from increasing (P/s: Soft lens DOES NOT has this function)
2.) RGP lens allows more oxygen to flow into our eyes which means we can wear it for a longer time compared to soft lens as it only covers our black pupil.
3.) It's more durable, safer and can be wear longer (@ least 1 1/2 years, up to a max. of 2 yrs depending on how you maintain it) which means $$$ saved compared to those disposable soft lens.
(P/s: You may feel uncomfortable when you wear it initially as is half-hard and half-soft BUT slowly you will grow numb to it.)
Went for Pretty Tuff main committee interview last Friday. Ya I got the post of Finance Officer in the Main comm but rejected it after further thoughts as am afraid of commitment problems when schedule and projects stuffs really becomes v.heavy and staying back till late nite for meetings may clash with my schedule and eats up my time next sem. Well, I join the Sub-comm instead, at least not so hectic.
Hmm... have a list of what I intend to do/take up below:
1.) Pretty tuff sub-comm
2.) Learn contem dance
3.) Join the kickboxing and/or aerobics class (Hiaz...my tummy never flatten but beomes bigger le after 3 mths of good food~I just can't stop eating~always craving for food~Why???)
4.) Partcipate 27th Aug Sheares Bridge Run 10km (Don't know can make it anot? Never run 10km before)
5.) Participate in the Annual NTU X-Campus Run on the 30th Aug
Haha...stay tuned to see how much of the above-listed will be accomplished for my coming semester ya! haha Don't know lehz...Plans can change just like human's feelings and maturity.
Sianz~1st day of school tml already 830am and am going to have 4 out of 5 days of 830am class coming sem( I did not manage to get the slots I want cos I am not the fastest finger)~Am going to lack beauty sleep...I don't want!!! BUT must ENDURE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home