Holiday Job @ NAFA
Yupz...started my temping job@ NAFA (Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts) as an Accounts Assistant on Monday (26th June). Wow...the students over there all dressed like going fashion show like that...haha... Still saw one foreign student dressed like Alex Toh with his hair tied in a pony tail and playing his guitar qing chang an English song...so nice! Oh heart melt le...hahaha...
Well, there is alot to learn over there for this job, seems like there is no time for a break. Haha, only 1st day on Monday and already worked OT until 10pm on that very 1st day. I can't imagaine there is more to come...Oh no...I MISS MY HOLIDAYS! I want my FREEDOM back!
K,k i must tell myself no worries, everything will be fine. Get to know a number of interesting people over there ya...See below:
1.) A cute supervisor, Cindy (Ha..her Malaysian accent quite strong, sometimes must confirm and spell the word out that she is refering to.)
2.) Ben (Pls note she is a FEMALE accountant not Male) is her short name la...always with Cindy keep reminding mi that money is very impt and ask mi must go for guys who has the bread.
Of course I argue back lah! Money is not everything, money can't buy happiness. A person maybe rich now BUT he can't be reach forever and someday he may fall. The most impt thing is he must be a strong person and knows how to pick up when he falls. Haiya no matter how i argue with them, they still insist of looking for guys with Vitamin M. OMG, i feel like their auntie world is so diff frm ours...
I must still say I strongly believe in my stand. I believe in what I believe. The SAGI attitude ya..
3.) Glen, a SAGI guy. The 1st time I saw him, I knew he is definately a SAGI le...haha..How I know?
By his playboy look lor... And he loves to wandered around the NAFA office and always not at his workstation when Cindy tried to call him regards to purchase requesition. He ah...can see triants of my character in him..Haha..DIRECT, Hate doing stagnate work, eyes always wander around when talking to people & most importantly Love to Argue on His Point of View...Haha sagi see things differently. K,k don't get the wrong idea k...although we have some similar triants BUT definately will NEVER fall for each other haha... We are not each other cup of tea!
4.) A KOREAN Auditor (Internal Auditor from Ernts & Young) Haha he is so JUN(4th sound in HanyuPinyin). The most handsome guy liao...Haha...every female staffs love to be crowded by him..hahaha.. Yea he is really good looking and charming with his Korean accent English language, so gentle... Can't stand it rite? Hahaha.. Rarely see an auditor can be loved so much by his/her clients rite? For all knows that auditor is usually hated by accountant rite? haha still recalled back how clients must have hated mi during my attachment as an auditor when I kept bugging them for evidence. BUT this Korean guy is so much loved by us..Haha...He is a LIBRA, no wonder so JUN...
Yea not to forget my FOOD HUNTING experience at that area. Well u know FORTUNE CENTRE is just opposite of NAFA and there are lots and lots and lots of VEGETARIAN CAFES/FOOD COURTS/SMALL RESTAURANTS over there. I am going to hunt for the BEST VEGETARIAN CAFE over there. I saw 2 Organic Vegetarian cafes and have already tried it. The one which labeled: All organic, Less salt, No MSG is nice and the price is reasonable. Yummy! I tried the Olive Fried Rice there....after having it I feel so xin fu! Haha they also sell alot of organic products over there...can go and take a look...u will definately 获益不浅! Be careful lehz, don't go to the wrong Vegetarian Organic Cafes cos there are alot over there! Want to confirm, come and ask mi k... I have also tried the another opp. of it and ate its organic vege sushi..look nice but taste too raw le lah! I don't think u all will like it cos is all flowers inside..hahaha..
K, k i will continue to try all the Vegetarian Cafes over there for this whole month ya.... and keep u update of my food journal! :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home