QiaoQin's Thoughts

Thursday, December 27, 2007

泻肚子

NEVER try 麻辣火锅 again!

NEVER go to this “X庭 麻辣火锅” in Liang Seah Street.

I wanted to try out the 四川麻辣火锅 just beside a new ktv lounge in Bugis with Ex-IRAS mates on Sunday but it was too packed. SO we went hunt for the KOrean Steamboat BUT it wasn't open. Saw “ 鲜得来” but abit expensive.

Then saw this "X庭 麻辣火锅" beside "鲜得来", as the 店 looks economical and not so pack, so we chose it.

OMG! This is the WORST steamboat that I had in my life so far at "X庭 麻辣火锅"。 This was operated by a group of C_ _ _ A people. Not that I am 偏稽 ~ Service is poor, Quality of food is bad and I don't think is hygiene as I 泻肚子 at night till the next half of the morning.

What consistutes to GOOD food?

A GOOD FOOD has the following qualities:

No.1) Fresh Quality (E.g. Fishball must look SMOOTH and must be BOUNCY)
No.2) Service(Have you seen people serving HOT CHINESE TEA in those plastic glass for soft drinks?!) 我的天!
No.3)Nutritious Value( I think their plain soup is covered by seasonings ~ Zero nutrients :( )

Their meatballs look so dead and hard just like a stone ~ I shun away. How can they place the food to us without defrozing it?! This will cause food contamination.

I don't even dare to drink the soup! Horrible, so unsatisfying.

To rate this steamboat outlet ~ "X庭 麻辣火锅" don't deserve a single star. they should be glad that I never complain them infront of their customers for goodness sake. What makes me even disappointed and angry is their charge ~ 20bucks for such a poor quality steamboat ~stale ingredients, poor service, just not food BUT junk! If Berinda was here, she would have gave them a good lecture!

20bucks that cause mi to 泻肚子 for one day one night.

This is 敲砸!


早知道去"鲜得来" is more worthwhile.

To get my satisfaction back, I must have "阿秋甜品”~ Seaweed Green Bean Soup AND it must be a BIG SIZE one to get my satisfaction.

NEVER go to "X庭 麻辣火锅"!

NEVER , NEVER, NEVER!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home