Kite Flying....
Yupz....after astro quiz, went down Marina Bay for Kite Flying. Haha a $2.50 kite....not bad lah can let us fly for 1 h with Pauline and Laiyee.
Got on the wrong bus when leaving Marina Bay...and ended up in Shenton Way... But nvm lah (haha sounds like my Astro lectuerer)..i got to hui wei hui wei...the days I spent over there during Poly days. Yea...eat again @ Amoy Street Hawker...wowo long time nv go there, the " Jing Mei Wei" ban mian is still so nice with so many ingredients: juicy mushroom, sunny top egg, fresh bouncy prawns, sliced fish and minced pork meat... simply the BEST ban mian in Singapore! Yea, alot memories came back when I walked along those familar streets...the attachment days during Poly times, working days while waiting for 'O' level results last time... The Manna Korean Restaurant~ attachment farewell treat by one of the SMs...times really flies...
Strolling along Cross Street and I got to Chinatown- Zhen Zhu Fang and got my bei xin woo....bei xin over there, a white lacey bei xin, very nice~ I like it! Hee...
(Ps: Kite Flying photos to be uploaded later.)
Got on the wrong bus when leaving Marina Bay...and ended up in Shenton Way... But nvm lah (haha sounds like my Astro lectuerer)..i got to hui wei hui wei...the days I spent over there during Poly days. Yea...eat again @ Amoy Street Hawker...wowo long time nv go there, the " Jing Mei Wei" ban mian is still so nice with so many ingredients: juicy mushroom, sunny top egg, fresh bouncy prawns, sliced fish and minced pork meat... simply the BEST ban mian in Singapore! Yea, alot memories came back when I walked along those familar streets...the attachment days during Poly times, working days while waiting for 'O' level results last time... The Manna Korean Restaurant~ attachment farewell treat by one of the SMs...times really flies...
Strolling along Cross Street and I got to Chinatown- Zhen Zhu Fang and got my bei xin woo....bei xin over there, a white lacey bei xin, very nice~ I like it! Hee...
(Ps: Kite Flying photos to be uploaded later.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home