SHE is finally Back to My Life !
Yea, she is finally back to my Life! Rainbow clound (CaiYun) after abandoning mi for nearly 2 months with her dear boyfriend, and put mi aeroplane on my friend's concert a month ago. Hahah nvm lah! I punish her treat mi Jap Green Tea ice-cream from Taka Cold Storage today. Yummy!!! Thanks CaiYun! Haha it is great to see you today! Seeing u doing so well ya our future carrer woman....hahaha... Thanks for your sharing session today ya... Today then I realise How dense I was.... But its over le...so i just wait and see how things go lor... some things are not within my control...has to see destiny lor..yea....Never took pic with you today pretty, tk nxt time k...
Yea tommorow is DUMPLINGS DAY!!!! My mum have made FRESH NICE VEGETARIAN NONYA DUMPLINGS today!!! Yea, my mum's dumplings is simply the BEST in town! So frangrant...drooling? Want some? Hahaha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home