QiaoQin's Thoughts

Friday, August 18, 2006

Rotten~It hurts

Rotten luck today. Tripped and fall on the rocky pavement while having my usual jog around my neighborhood just now but lucky was before crossing the road if not will be in danger le. Now having two big scratches/cuts on both of my lower kneecaps. After two bruises a few weeks ago, now two big scratches~ahhhh can't wear my mini skirt or bluey jumper skirt for 1 to 2 mths le. Pauline and Serene just said was so rare to see mi in Jeans n T-shirt yesterday and commented that I always dress-up in school. Hahaha...now u two will see mi more often in Jeans and my fav Cap-sleeves T-shirts in these 1 to 2 mths le. No short skirts for these two mths, only jeans, pants and my bohemia long skirt.
When sway, anything also can happen. I was on MRT in a rush to town from Boon Lay station this afternoon and was starving that I had my Gourmet Fruit Loaf + my fav Nescafe machine Milo on the MRT train, and this Indian Uncle in his late 30s or early 40s commented:"Hey, u r not supposed to eat on the train, u r in university level now should know what to do..." blah...............Told him I will make sure I don't dirty the train and I will make sure I won't leave any rubbish behind. Hey I am eating the fruit loaf in the plastic wrapper lor....making sure the breadcrumbs won't fall in the train lehz...He kept on nagging..........blah.................sian diao lor I was so hungry, he is not even the authorities to have the rights to stop mi from eating in the train......"Don't he know schoollife is hectic that we may have to skip our meals sometimes? Want to see mi faint infront of him, will then he stop nagging? 无缘无故被骂。 I just ignored him and continued with my munching.
Huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh hu hu huhuhuhuh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh HUH?
This big word HUH has been revolving around mi recently and more to come. Feeling so lost. What is AA201 all about??? 什么东西来的? Really catch no ball and the pace is going fast and the professor is always so unsure with the queries we asked. I really hate the Seminar style of teaching! All thanks to SMU who initiated this kind of learning~ means more preparation work to do n initiations on the student part. Ya , ya ya, my father has been saying they are doing this so as to train us to 自动自发self-learning to prepare us for the real working world. I am really wondering where has all the school fees that we paid gone to when we have been doing everything ourselves being research, studying materials, understandings all ourseleves~Why the school fees is so ex when everything lies on oursleves? (98% own effort only 2% profs effort) Hiaz....getting paranoid again. Asking myself 我可以吗?好乱。。。。What am i studying...so many lengthy readings, readings and more readings make mi so peck qi...I hate readings junk n junk of lengthy and small wordings readings!!! Chim chim wordings.....??? Where is the light? I am lost...k k I will 发牢骚till here...Go go go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home