In need of Luck
Times flies...is OCTOBER le...1 more month to exams!
Ah...so disappointed with the 201 quiz results...did'nt manage my time well during the paper...ended up with a big grade D+...my first ever D grade!!! Such a disappoinment, 明明是会作的 , just blame myself for not having enough of practise before the test. This quiz is a 20% weightage for this module. It's going to be tough to fight back le. The exam is going to be a killer...how to do well? Spilled a big pool of water onto my laptop when I saw the grade. Argh...why so sway?
It seems that I lose the ability to perform during tests and exams le since went into uni. Things just always goes wrong. I am not as confident as I am in the past. Confidence level seems to drop compared to poly times. Maybe of the competitive environment bah.
Hate 202 also...till now still dunnoe what's going on...everyone has cleared their 202 project le and my group is the last group to present during Week 13. Holding on to 3 projects when the others are only left with 2, and 2 major presentations...Now is already end of Week 10, Week 13: AA201 & 202 projects due + 202 presentation, Week 14: IT project due + 201 presentation...how am I going to cope? Weekends are for projecting...Totally no time to study...prepare for seminars...and the projects this time round are all v.substance projects~big scale...神啊,救救我吧! In need of LUCK !!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home