26th September 2006

Is term break this week. Hahaha...BREAK finally BUT as expected BREAK=NO BREAK, to make sure is a BREAK, I gave myself a short BREAK today to sustain the word : BREAK.
Started the day with IT project discussion today...haha k at least something is out today, the OUTLINE and I have redesign/reengine the revenue process (Draft only). Still alot to go...Haha...think we (HY and mi) end up gossipping most of the time in her hall.
Yea, I say I m going to give myself a BREAK right? Yea, met up with Yilin this evening in town. Heyhey, 1st time NUS and NTU having term break at the same time ya? Hmmm, haha I go for another NeoPrint shot today! This time round, we MAKE it RIGHT! Not so 乱七八糟 as the previous neoprint shots we took for our past lives... Can be said is our BEST NEOPRINT SHOT of Our Life so far! See? There was a MOONCAKE CARNIVAL @ TAKA now yea...fresh and nice. Yilin wanted to shop @ T.S.C. tonight BUT they closed at 6pm today cos they are having their Annual D&D tonight...no wonder Orchard is so quiet tonight. ORCHARD, seen some decorations along Orchard Road, I mean the trees are decorated...seems like CHRISTMAS decorations...reminding us YEAR 2006 is coming to an end in 3 mths time. Oh! DECEMBER, CHRISTMAS is my fav. month of the year...Is a warming season and time for reflection of the Year. Joy to the World, the Lord has come, let earth receive its King...Hahaha i kept singing and repeating this verse while walking along the Orchard Street..Yilin was trying to divert mi from singing...haha but she jus can't make mi do so. Joy To The World!
Hey managed to shop for an exquisite ablum @ THAT CD SHOP at Pacific Plaza. I have always find their In-house albums~HIGH SOCIETY 超赞! Bought this HIGH SOCIETY-Music To watch Girls By album for a friend upcoming birthday. I just simply can't resist this album! Every piece of song is so NICE and you would just like to move along with the JaZzy music! YES! JaZzY music my fav. Give A*** for this album. Somemore, this album has achieved GOLD status by SONY&BMG Music Entertainment showing how well-received this IN-house album is.
Ended my day with my neighborhood jog. ENERGY,ENERGY,ENERGY has been around mi~I mean they held their 校园演唱会 at NTU this afternoon but it doesnt matter to mi cos I never go for such boyband, go for 实力type. Who knows, they are again at BUKIT PANJANG PLAZA for their 签唱会。 Thought it would have ended by the time I reached home cos it starts at 730pm. To my surprise they are still there at 9pm plus when I happened to jog past BP and get to see a glimpse of them. What can I say? The more you want to see someone, you don't get to see him or her BUT when you DOSENT want to, 偏偏让你看到。 haha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home