Coming to the end of holidays...
7th Jan 2007 ~ the last day of holidays before another CHALLENGING semester starts (PS: Its going to be a PRESENTATIONS + PRESENTATIONS+PRESENTATIONS+++ A Whole LOT Presentations Semester till we r going to go numb for AB112 and AB214)~What lies ahead?
Have overspent, Vitamin M is super low~It has always been NOT enough. Eating, shopping, exercising, going for expendition/s blah blah blah...there goes my Vitamin M. Can you believe I never go K-ing (KtV) during the holidays? The last time was in late Aug 2006. Been 4 mths plus never k liao...FaYe never sing for 4 long mths le...hahaha
K, school going to start coming Monday must restrict budget--> No shopping, no movies, no ktv, no craving for food...JUST STUDY! 可说得容易。。。哈哈哈~巧勤你行吗? This Year is another year full of 21st birthdays for those 1986s...Ha after my own piggie batch in Year 2004 and the poly mice in Year 2005...a BREAK in Year 2006 is now the uni tiggers turn!
Was being assigned with assignment for AA205 BEFORE school even started! OMG! I thought I have the worst amount of readings for AA202 and AA201 last semester le...AA205 is even worse...Have spent 17 bucks printing over HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of READINGS for AA205 in school on Friday. Spent the whole afternoon on Sat trying to finish at least half of the readings required for the first seminar of AA205 BUT I only manage to finish 1/8 or 1/10 of it...Argh...Drying & lengthy+++ readings again...
I am starting to imagine things again....building dreams in the air again...living in my own world...Just leave mi alone...Building castles in the clounds...
Please visit: www.creations2touch.com
Early bird discount closing on 15th Jan' 07, so hurry wor!
Have overspent, Vitamin M is super low~It has always been NOT enough. Eating, shopping, exercising, going for expendition/s blah blah blah...there goes my Vitamin M. Can you believe I never go K-ing (KtV) during the holidays? The last time was in late Aug 2006. Been 4 mths plus never k liao...FaYe never sing for 4 long mths le...hahaha
K, school going to start coming Monday must restrict budget--> No shopping, no movies, no ktv, no craving for food...JUST STUDY! 可说得容易。。。哈哈哈~巧勤你行吗? This Year is another year full of 21st birthdays for those 1986s...Ha after my own piggie batch in Year 2004 and the poly mice in Year 2005...a BREAK in Year 2006 is now the uni tiggers turn!
Was being assigned with assignment for AA205 BEFORE school even started! OMG! I thought I have the worst amount of readings for AA202 and AA201 last semester le...AA205 is even worse...Have spent 17 bucks printing over HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of READINGS for AA205 in school on Friday. Spent the whole afternoon on Sat trying to finish at least half of the readings required for the first seminar of AA205 BUT I only manage to finish 1/8 or 1/10 of it...Argh...Drying & lengthy+++ readings again...
I am starting to imagine things again....building dreams in the air again...living in my own world...Just leave mi alone...Building castles in the clounds...
Please visit: www.creations2touch.com
Early bird discount closing on 15th Jan' 07, so hurry wor!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home