16 December 2006~HaPpY BiRtHdAY!

16/12/06 my 23rd Birthday...... 5am in the morning, I was sleeping so soundly on my bed until waken by a loud yelling/screaming. This crying yell came from my corridoor staircases. I thought it was my youngest bro who came back late and was locked outside of our door and therefore kept yelling outside. BUT, no it wasn't so.
The scream/yell sound very painful, a painful cry/yell: 很痛!很痛!。。。。It sounds so painful...Crawling up from my bed, I walked towards my house door. The door was opened, the gate was opened...at the corner of the cooridoor stairs, with my blur vision I saw my parents and a few guys. On the floor, at the staircase, I saw a big-built size guy lying on the floor crying out loud: "很痛!很痛!。。。。" That was my Younger Brother crying his Chest Pain! What on earth happened? Definately he was drunk! I knew he went clubbing again last nite. BUT this time round beside being drunk, he was crying pain, very pain, his army (should be Civil Defence friends) were taking his pulse. "Uncle, his pulse beat is below a normal person. His heartbeat is weak. His body is cold!" I heard one of his friends telling my father. Out of sudden, my bro stop his painful cry- a SILENT moment... "Wake him up! 仲辉不要睡!醒来,醒来!" Things look so gloomie...OMG! Call the ambulance 995...we called...we waited...it seems to take so long.."很痛!很痛!。。。。" my bro was crying so painful like he is going to die soon...Omg! I was so stoned and worried at that moment....I can't believe the strong guy who used to be so STRONG and always bullying me in front of me becoming so weak suddenly. 生命真的很脆弱!
All of us were so panick! We are waiting so hopelessly for the ambulance to arrive. I changed my pants, grabbed my spectacles and cosy pink jacket and rush now to NUH with the ambulance without even coming my hair. From his friends, I came to know that th etaxi drivers was so heartless that they refused to send my brother when his friends were asking for help at Clarke Quay and NODODY in the quene bothered to voice their 正义! There was even an ANG MOH trying to take a pic of my bro! That makes me angry when i heard of it! Luckly they manage to get my father who was working late nite taxi driver shift to fetch him up.
He was pushed into A&E...I waited outside. Abot 25mins later, one of the civil defender came out. "So how is he?" I asked. "Why is he crying chest pain? Is there any problem with his heart? Why did he bit his tounge just now?" I asked again. "He is prbobaly really so so so so...dead drunk that caused all these." she replied me and asked mi to wait outside for the doctor. The doctor called after 25 mins of waiting. "Zhong Hui's sister?" Doc asked. "Your brother is okay now, his chest was so pained and he was biting his tounge just now was because he drunk too overly much and from his friends, we learnt that he drunk Half-jar of DON'T KNOW WHAT With Half-Jar of HARD LIQIOUR" I was told to go home and rest first as my brother was asleep and will need to take at least 4 hours to be sober before we can take him home.
There, this was the GREAT BIRTHDAY SHOCK my bro has given mi. I went home to sleep before getting up for a day of activities.
Yea~met up Cherie for lunch at Paragon 鼎泰丰(DingTaiFeng). So packed wor...nice food but service was okay only. The waitress was like trying to chase the both of us off after our meals as we were taking a long chat...
Next, meeting up one of my uni frd, LAIYEE first for a SHOPPING SPREE! Ho,ho,ho since a long long long time when U last shopped for clothes. 满载而归yea! 3 tops! 1 white sleeveless lacey blouse and 1 blackey lacey tank top from Heeren AND 1 Greeny Wired Princess looking short-sleeveed shirt (Hey it looks so special as you can adjust the wired collar) from FarEastPlaza~SERIES. Also a pair of Maroon Ringy ear rings.
Then, came HUIYUN. Hahaha...I went into one of the fitting room at Isetan Wisma where I tried out my BIRTHDAY GIFT from my uni khakis and there she took a pic of mi wearing the outfit. There, looked above:
730pm is time for dinner while waiting for PAULINE to meet up with us from her work. I have longed wanted to try out the food at Wisma PIZZA WALKER. Wow, a long waiting list there. We make our reservation before the waitress called us 45mins later. Finally, we got a table for 4. Hahaha the order yea. 1 Seafood pizza, 1 Bacon pizza, 1 Calamari with their home-made tomato sauce (Oh my goodness it is so heavenly nice!) and 1 tomato herbs and Dont'know what spgathetti. U know what's so GOOD & TASTY of the PIZZA here? It's pizzas are of the traditional style of Italian pizza parlours ~the crust is so thin and crispy! It was a wonderful meal in Heaven! The food was EXCELLANT, the service was EXCELLANT! We give them 5 out of 5 stars! The price of these 4 dishes which cost $60 was within reasonable range too.
For more info about PIZZA WALKER: http://www.wismaonline.com/shopsdescs.asp?getcompanyid=41
After a hearty meal, it's time to head home and rest for our Pulau Ubin Cycling Trip(Stay tuned to the next blog) next day. Walking to our bustop/MRT station along Orchard Road we were admiring the beautiful lightenings and my fav. CHRISTMAS CAROLS! The ambience was great on this brezzy nite "Oh nite divine...Oh nite divine..."
Thanks friends for celebrating for mi, thanks Cherie for the birthday treat and not forgetting those wonderful gifts!
The scream/yell sound very painful, a painful cry/yell: 很痛!很痛!。。。。It sounds so painful...Crawling up from my bed, I walked towards my house door. The door was opened, the gate was opened...at the corner of the cooridoor stairs, with my blur vision I saw my parents and a few guys. On the floor, at the staircase, I saw a big-built size guy lying on the floor crying out loud: "很痛!很痛!。。。。" That was my Younger Brother crying his Chest Pain! What on earth happened? Definately he was drunk! I knew he went clubbing again last nite. BUT this time round beside being drunk, he was crying pain, very pain, his army (should be Civil Defence friends) were taking his pulse. "Uncle, his pulse beat is below a normal person. His heartbeat is weak. His body is cold!" I heard one of his friends telling my father. Out of sudden, my bro stop his painful cry- a SILENT moment... "Wake him up! 仲辉不要睡!醒来,醒来!" Things look so gloomie...OMG! Call the ambulance 995...we called...we waited...it seems to take so long.."很痛!很痛!。。。。" my bro was crying so painful like he is going to die soon...Omg! I was so stoned and worried at that moment....I can't believe the strong guy who used to be so STRONG and always bullying me in front of me becoming so weak suddenly. 生命真的很脆弱!
All of us were so panick! We are waiting so hopelessly for the ambulance to arrive. I changed my pants, grabbed my spectacles and cosy pink jacket and rush now to NUH with the ambulance without even coming my hair. From his friends, I came to know that th etaxi drivers was so heartless that they refused to send my brother when his friends were asking for help at Clarke Quay and NODODY in the quene bothered to voice their 正义! There was even an ANG MOH trying to take a pic of my bro! That makes me angry when i heard of it! Luckly they manage to get my father who was working late nite taxi driver shift to fetch him up.
He was pushed into A&E...I waited outside. Abot 25mins later, one of the civil defender came out. "So how is he?" I asked. "Why is he crying chest pain? Is there any problem with his heart? Why did he bit his tounge just now?" I asked again. "He is prbobaly really so so so so...dead drunk that caused all these." she replied me and asked mi to wait outside for the doctor. The doctor called after 25 mins of waiting. "Zhong Hui's sister?" Doc asked. "Your brother is okay now, his chest was so pained and he was biting his tounge just now was because he drunk too overly much and from his friends, we learnt that he drunk Half-jar of DON'T KNOW WHAT With Half-Jar of HARD LIQIOUR" I was told to go home and rest first as my brother was asleep and will need to take at least 4 hours to be sober before we can take him home.
There, this was the GREAT BIRTHDAY SHOCK my bro has given mi. I went home to sleep before getting up for a day of activities.
Yea~met up Cherie for lunch at Paragon 鼎泰丰(DingTaiFeng). So packed wor...nice food but service was okay only. The waitress was like trying to chase the both of us off after our meals as we were taking a long chat...
Next, meeting up one of my uni frd, LAIYEE first for a SHOPPING SPREE! Ho,ho,ho since a long long long time when U last shopped for clothes. 满载而归yea! 3 tops! 1 white sleeveless lacey blouse and 1 blackey lacey tank top from Heeren AND 1 Greeny Wired Princess looking short-sleeveed shirt (Hey it looks so special as you can adjust the wired collar) from FarEastPlaza~SERIES. Also a pair of Maroon Ringy ear rings.
Then, came HUIYUN. Hahaha...I went into one of the fitting room at Isetan Wisma where I tried out my BIRTHDAY GIFT from my uni khakis and there she took a pic of mi wearing the outfit. There, looked above:
730pm is time for dinner while waiting for PAULINE to meet up with us from her work. I have longed wanted to try out the food at Wisma PIZZA WALKER. Wow, a long waiting list there. We make our reservation before the waitress called us 45mins later. Finally, we got a table for 4. Hahaha the order yea. 1 Seafood pizza, 1 Bacon pizza, 1 Calamari with their home-made tomato sauce (Oh my goodness it is so heavenly nice!) and 1 tomato herbs and Dont'know what spgathetti. U know what's so GOOD & TASTY of the PIZZA here? It's pizzas are of the traditional style of Italian pizza parlours ~the crust is so thin and crispy! It was a wonderful meal in Heaven! The food was EXCELLANT, the service was EXCELLANT! We give them 5 out of 5 stars! The price of these 4 dishes which cost $60 was within reasonable range too.
For more info about PIZZA WALKER: http://www.wismaonline.com/shopsdescs.asp?getcompanyid=41
After a hearty meal, it's time to head home and rest for our Pulau Ubin Cycling Trip(Stay tuned to the next blog) next day. Walking to our bustop/MRT station along Orchard Road we were admiring the beautiful lightenings and my fav. CHRISTMAS CAROLS! The ambience was great on this brezzy nite "Oh nite divine...Oh nite divine..."
Thanks friends for celebrating for mi, thanks Cherie for the birthday treat and not forgetting those wonderful gifts!
生日快乐吗?快乐!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home