Oh! My HAIR!
讨厌,讨厌 ~ My hairdresser OVER-trimmed my hair~我的天! Now I have problem tieing and styling my hair.
This's so far since year 2005, the shortest length~ My ponytail is so SHORT now ;-(
I only want to trim 1 .5 inches BUT I think she trimmed 2.3 inches for mi & my FRINGE ~WORST (Is falling all over now, I can't tie my fav 半公主头发型),can't tie PLIANTS too -真是的。
I know the trend now is CONCAVE hairstyle (P/s: I saw a row of galS having the SAME CONCAVE hairstyle during my first day of school ~ OMG!) They all look IDENTICAL ~ No OWN Style ya?
I prefer my long hair where I can play, explore and tie different hairstyles ~ My style lehz!
Sob, sob, sob ~ How long must I wait for the hair to be long so I can play with it again?
This's so far since year 2005, the shortest length~ My ponytail is so SHORT now ;-(
I only want to trim 1 .5 inches BUT I think she trimmed 2.3 inches for mi & my FRINGE ~WORST (Is falling all over now, I can't tie my fav 半公主头发型),can't tie PLIANTS too -真是的。
I know the trend now is CONCAVE hairstyle (P/s: I saw a row of galS having the SAME CONCAVE hairstyle during my first day of school ~ OMG!) They all look IDENTICAL ~ No OWN Style ya?
I prefer my long hair where I can play, explore and tie different hairstyles ~ My style lehz!
Sob, sob, sob ~ How long must I wait for the hair to be long so I can play with it again?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home