QiaoQin's Thoughts

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Wahahahaha.........My god! Today is my LAST DAY of so-called HOLIDAYS le.

The NEW ACADEMIC YEAR is starting tml!!!!

Looking at my timetable for the coming semester, FINALLY~Good thing is no more 0830am class anymore which means my class will end LATE. The very first day tomorrow, every Monday my class only ends at 9pm (By the time I reach home, I think is 2300 le).

Another Good thing is , I finally got the ELECTIVES I want for coming academic year! After so many attempts for the previous four semesters, finally FINAL YEAR students got priority, I got MIND OVER STRESS & JAPANESE LANGUAGE LEVEL ONE. Actually I want SPANISH LANGUAGE but it clash with my timetable.

I am going to overload my electives. Going for the CHOIR audition this Wednesday...I hope I can get in, then I might get a chance to join NIE Choir for this year's CHRISTMAS CAROLING. Have always wish that I can be part of the members along Orchard Road doing CHRISTMAS CAROLING ~ SO 温馨。

Hohoho... this holiday has been quite fruitful bah...

In the sense, got really GRILLED on a FULL ACCOUNTS AUDIT experience as an auditor. Being more confident slowly after having to take up responsibility in the cases alone, having to handle the client myself ( no more senoirs protection). Being able to communcicate with the client with more confident. Ha.

Hey! Got a good NEW KTV hang out place in Chinatown here to recommed:

Went this place called 10 DOLLARS FAMILY KTV at Smith Street (Chinatown) with my internship friends last Friday night. It only cost us 10 bucks each for 2.5 hs and the sound system not bad worhz and plenty of songs selection yea :)

As for my FINANCIAL PLANNING TRAINING with Prudential (P/s: Rest assured, I am only going there to GAIN KNOWLEDGE, NO INTENTION to practice as an agent lah). Haha...got to know two lovely gals ~ Evelyn and Yin Yin and a nice Finanical Advisor who is a sincere and caring person ~ Eric (He is my TRIANER).

Hohoho...I am brain dead now.

哦!明天开学了!

哈哈。。。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home