I found the BEST DONUTS in town ~ Tanjong Katong MUNCHY DONUTS
Yea~ Happens to find the BEST donuts in town while out for audit fieldwork at my client's place. This is the best part about auditing life where you get to travel around Singapore and experience lots of discoveries to places that we seldom will visit. ~ The Munchy's Donuts located at Tanjong Katong!!!
Its is along the shophouses, opposite of the back of Tanjong Katong Girls School ~ May take 197 from Bugis Village and alight at the bus stop after SHELL.
http://www.munchydonut.com/
How would I descibe the DONUTS???!!!
Heavenly nice ~ The BEST I ever eaten.
After so much of DONUTS CRAZE in Singapore lately, though I havnt have a chance to taste those from Donuts Factory in RafflesCity, BUT I can gurantee you MUNCHY'S DONUTS is far much much much better than the ones from Donuts Factory!!!
The donuts come in the size slightly smaller than the medium size of a normal donuts...It's CRISPY on the outside where u can hear a slight 'CRACK' sound and SOFT inside~Ohhhhhhhhhhh so delicious ~ I had the Chocolate Pops where there is a thick layer of Chocolate Fudge with Cornflakes on top ~ Just couldnt resist!!!
$1.20 each, $5.50 per box (6 pieces per box).
It also sells beverages like its IN-HOUSE hot chocolate and there is two level of seats and tables ~ Just like a CAFE in the Munchy's Donuts shop.
So far, the clients that I have came across are very nice to mi. This one at Tanjong Katong ~ the secretary treat me like her daughter ~ Am blessed with the lunches that she offered the past two days ~ Wanted to treat her in return BUT she persist to decline.
http://www.munchydonut.com/ remember worhz!!! :)
Its is along the shophouses, opposite of the back of Tanjong Katong Girls School ~ May take 197 from Bugis Village and alight at the bus stop after SHELL.
http://www.munchydonut.com/
How would I descibe the DONUTS???!!!
Heavenly nice ~ The BEST I ever eaten.
After so much of DONUTS CRAZE in Singapore lately, though I havnt have a chance to taste those from Donuts Factory in RafflesCity, BUT I can gurantee you MUNCHY'S DONUTS is far much much much better than the ones from Donuts Factory!!!
The donuts come in the size slightly smaller than the medium size of a normal donuts...It's CRISPY on the outside where u can hear a slight 'CRACK' sound and SOFT inside~Ohhhhhhhhhhh so delicious ~ I had the Chocolate Pops where there is a thick layer of Chocolate Fudge with Cornflakes on top ~ Just couldnt resist!!!
$1.20 each, $5.50 per box (6 pieces per box).
It also sells beverages like its IN-HOUSE hot chocolate and there is two level of seats and tables ~ Just like a CAFE in the Munchy's Donuts shop.
So far, the clients that I have came across are very nice to mi. This one at Tanjong Katong ~ the secretary treat me like her daughter ~ Am blessed with the lunches that she offered the past two days ~ Wanted to treat her in return BUT she persist to decline.
http://www.munchydonut.com/ remember worhz!!! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home