Goodbye 2007! Hello 2008!
Bellcurve do creates miracles. :)
Satisfy and out of my expectations.
Now, I am going for the last lap when school reopens in Jan 2008.
One last killer module : "Business Valuation & Analysis".
Final semester to go in my uni education.
要发奋图强啊!
As 2007 comes to an end, looking back...... 2007 has been quite a fruitful and smooth sailing year:
1.) My first and also the last event planning/organiser as Project Officer in NTU Runners' Club for Runnival (Still in progress)
2.) X-Campus Run
3.) First and Last 南大中秋园游会
4.) Financial Planning (Haha...attended only 1/2 way) where I got to meet Ying Ying who is also going to be my future colleague in PwC. Hope we can be in the same team BUT instinct tells mi that the likelihood is ultra slim.
5.) Solo auditing internship experience with a small local CPA firm when I learnt to know what it meant by Bao Ka Liao
6.) Trying to get back the bondness among secondary school friends after we went seperate ways for quite some long time
7.) The uni clique is growing from 4/5 to 6/7 members
8.) Secured a permanent job as an auditor in advance with one of the Big Four
9.) A small success in losing some meat on my face and the tummy area ~ Hee...Must MAINTAIN ah...
10.) Learnt Basic Japanese Language
11.) My hair back to the thick and healthy shape that it used to be before entering uni ~ Must MAINTAIN !!! I hope my friends have seen improvements too through my recommendation :)
12.) Meet up with Berinda again after 2 years! I am happy for her that she has found her Mr Right ~ a Precious Good Guy who can be her prospective good husband :)
13.) Greatest acheivement for the year ~ Completed the Greatest Race ~ 42.195km full marathon race on Earth. (Next year must improve on the timing)
Well, some things still remains unchanged...
Been only to Vietnam (the furthest country that I had been so far after so many years) ~ When can I get to really travel round the world?
Still, I havn't met my ideal Mr Aquarius/Mr Right yet ~ Think this will remain unchange for a long long time ~ Hahaha
Coming Year 2008, is going to be a BIG Year for me as my student life is going to end in four months time. Then, I am going to step into another and an important stage of my life ~ The Working World!
Will I be able to survive out there?
Can I make it some how?
Think, Think, Think this is going to be never end and soon I will be 25! Oh no!
Satisfy and out of my expectations.
Now, I am going for the last lap when school reopens in Jan 2008.
One last killer module : "Business Valuation & Analysis".
Final semester to go in my uni education.
要发奋图强啊!
As 2007 comes to an end, looking back...... 2007 has been quite a fruitful and smooth sailing year:
1.) My first and also the last event planning/organiser as Project Officer in NTU Runners' Club for Runnival (Still in progress)
2.) X-Campus Run
3.) First and Last 南大中秋园游会
4.) Financial Planning (Haha...attended only 1/2 way) where I got to meet Ying Ying who is also going to be my future colleague in PwC. Hope we can be in the same team BUT instinct tells mi that the likelihood is ultra slim.
5.) Solo auditing internship experience with a small local CPA firm when I learnt to know what it meant by Bao Ka Liao
6.) Trying to get back the bondness among secondary school friends after we went seperate ways for quite some long time
7.) The uni clique is growing from 4/5 to 6/7 members
8.) Secured a permanent job as an auditor in advance with one of the Big Four
9.) A small success in losing some meat on my face and the tummy area ~ Hee...Must MAINTAIN ah...
10.) Learnt Basic Japanese Language
11.) My hair back to the thick and healthy shape that it used to be before entering uni ~ Must MAINTAIN !!! I hope my friends have seen improvements too through my recommendation :)
12.) Meet up with Berinda again after 2 years! I am happy for her that she has found her Mr Right ~ a Precious Good Guy who can be her prospective good husband :)
13.) Greatest acheivement for the year ~ Completed the Greatest Race ~ 42.195km full marathon race on Earth. (Next year must improve on the timing)
Well, some things still remains unchanged...
Been only to Vietnam (the furthest country that I had been so far after so many years) ~ When can I get to really travel round the world?
Still, I havn't met my ideal Mr Aquarius/Mr Right yet ~ Think this will remain unchange for a long long time ~ Hahaha
Coming Year 2008, is going to be a BIG Year for me as my student life is going to end in four months time. Then, I am going to step into another and an important stage of my life ~ The Working World!
Will I be able to survive out there?
Can I make it some how?
Think, Think, Think this is going to be never end and soon I will be 25! Oh no!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home