Last Lesson of Uni Life
Yesterday marked the last lesson lesson of uni life finally.
My last lesson was my elective ~ "Voice Studies & Production" class over at NIE.
It was a round up Review of our Overall Performance for our:
i.) 30% Individual Presentation that we performed last week
ii.) Essay
iii.) Warm-Up Written Assignment
iv.) Case Studies; &
v.) Journal
Sitting in a round circle, she gave her comments to each of us, one-by-one.
Was surprised that she had given me praises and praises for my Individual Presentation and Essay.
My turn,
She commented: " Oh Chiao Chin, your turn now!"
(I was mentally prepared to be shoot by her )
Surprised she commented: "Chiao Chin, my favourite student." ( I was thinking do you mean it? I thought you can't stand me emailing you the long list of questions? I was thinking...)
She commented:
"Wow... a Bravo and Professional Presentation which I truly enjoyed throughout from the Bottom of my Heart, I really mean it! And your essay is excellant!"
"Your voice is full of energy and there is variety in tone."
" There is humor which I had a good laugh, and the comparisons, stories and metaphors you used were handled professionally."
"Everything is GOOD, a BRAVO, PROFESSIONAL Presentation."
"I can see you as a Professional."
As she commented, my jaws dropped! I kept nodding my head, smiling at her, saying "Thank You" softly.
(I used to think she dislike me when I once received a not so nice email reply from her when I email her a list of questions.)
She furthered on said:
"You can't mess up with her, everything well-structured, organised. Though she is seen as a nerdy student, though I was bombard by her email BUT this is what we need to expect if you are going to be in this line ~ Accountant profession ~ Always eager to get things done!"
Ya, and then my face just BLUSHED! Shy and just kept nodding my head and with a "Thank You" softly.
Finally all presentationsss done!
Applause to all for all the hardwork put in coming out with the extra factor in their presentations, as a Group and Individuals. Well done Laiyee Group for “咸鱼翻身” in their FINAL CESIM Presentation.
**Pat,Pat, Pat** for my 311 Group Gals for the good effort effort put in coming up an innovative talkshow style of presentatin for Final CESIM Presentation on Monday!"
Now, the Exams Mugging Preparation starts.
311, I hate it! Going to kill me.
My last lesson was my elective ~ "Voice Studies & Production" class over at NIE.
It was a round up Review of our Overall Performance for our:
i.) 30% Individual Presentation that we performed last week
ii.) Essay
iii.) Warm-Up Written Assignment
iv.) Case Studies; &
v.) Journal
Sitting in a round circle, she gave her comments to each of us, one-by-one.
Was surprised that she had given me praises and praises for my Individual Presentation and Essay.
My turn,
She commented: " Oh Chiao Chin, your turn now!"
(I was mentally prepared to be shoot by her )
Surprised she commented: "Chiao Chin, my favourite student." ( I was thinking do you mean it? I thought you can't stand me emailing you the long list of questions? I was thinking...)
She commented:
"Wow... a Bravo and Professional Presentation which I truly enjoyed throughout from the Bottom of my Heart, I really mean it! And your essay is excellant!"
"Your voice is full of energy and there is variety in tone."
" There is humor which I had a good laugh, and the comparisons, stories and metaphors you used were handled professionally."
"Everything is GOOD, a BRAVO, PROFESSIONAL Presentation."
"I can see you as a Professional."
As she commented, my jaws dropped! I kept nodding my head, smiling at her, saying "Thank You" softly.
(I used to think she dislike me when I once received a not so nice email reply from her when I email her a list of questions.)
She furthered on said:
"You can't mess up with her, everything well-structured, organised. Though she is seen as a nerdy student, though I was bombard by her email BUT this is what we need to expect if you are going to be in this line ~ Accountant profession ~ Always eager to get things done!"
Ya, and then my face just BLUSHED! Shy and just kept nodding my head and with a "Thank You" softly.
Finally all presentationsss done!
Applause to all for all the hardwork put in coming out with the extra factor in their presentations, as a Group and Individuals. Well done Laiyee Group for “咸鱼翻身” in their FINAL CESIM Presentation.
**Pat,Pat, Pat** for my 311 Group Gals for the good effort effort put in coming up an innovative talkshow style of presentatin for Final CESIM Presentation on Monday!"
Now, the Exams Mugging Preparation starts.
311, I hate it! Going to kill me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home