时间紧迫
FINALLY! AA202 project cum presentation is over today! A stone was lifted. Glad that our "Talkshow Concept of Presentation" was a SUCCESS today! Effort not wasted!
Our group has been spending the past one week on this 202 project and past two days touching up on our Talkshow style of Presentation~Innovative ya?I have enjoyed playing the HOST role. Only get to sleep 4 hs per day for the past two days, skipped dinner. Today is a BIG DAY, woke up at 5am and left home at 630am to school for this Mega 202 presentation! Shagged after the presentation but worth it with Prof Mak compliments. Haha... Oh just now I overslept while putting on my Marine Mask (Suppose to put for only 15 mins BUT end up 1h!) OMG! This is going to be harmful to the skin for putting the mask too long.
One down and 1 more IT project PLUS 201(Another Mega Presentation) to go! Brainstorming in action on this IT project....Ideas for 201 presentation. Really going to have sleepless nite again for another 5 or 6 more days. OMG! 15 more days to EXAMS and I have yet to get started with my revision! Really worried for the coming exams as it looks like I have only little time to prepare for the 4 papers. Espcially worried for the 201 and 202 papers, IT paper also no time ah...How ? how? how?
JUST DO IT!
Our group has been spending the past one week on this 202 project and past two days touching up on our Talkshow style of Presentation~Innovative ya?I have enjoyed playing the HOST role. Only get to sleep 4 hs per day for the past two days, skipped dinner. Today is a BIG DAY, woke up at 5am and left home at 630am to school for this Mega 202 presentation! Shagged after the presentation but worth it with Prof Mak compliments. Haha... Oh just now I overslept while putting on my Marine Mask (Suppose to put for only 15 mins BUT end up 1h!) OMG! This is going to be harmful to the skin for putting the mask too long.
One down and 1 more IT project PLUS 201(Another Mega Presentation) to go! Brainstorming in action on this IT project....Ideas for 201 presentation. Really going to have sleepless nite again for another 5 or 6 more days. OMG! 15 more days to EXAMS and I have yet to get started with my revision! Really worried for the coming exams as it looks like I have only little time to prepare for the 4 papers. Espcially worried for the 201 and 202 papers, IT paper also no time ah...How ? how? how?
JUST DO IT!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home