QiaoQin's Thoughts

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Warrior QQ is back! 我回来了!~ 我要好好睡觉,吃饭,做运动!

I am BACK! Yea~I have fought hard for this battle and is finally OVER le!

Found myself (I believe everyone) becoming so KNOWLEDGEABLE after all the muggings. Hahaha...this semester is really INFORMATION OVERLOADED plus overload+++. I think I learnt the MOST so far in my uni life so far for this semester and gain the MOST knowledge for this sem. Also more effort this sem. Yes, we are halfway through our fighting journey for our future le! 1 and half more years to go!!!

Hey, Xav I remember when I received my results last sem u told mi that u hope the next sem (i.e. this semester) you hope I will not be asking u all to pray for mi to just pass/clear my papers BUT to pray that I will do well this time round with flying colors. Remember? Hmmm, okay...this time round I won't be asking u all to just pray for mi to clear my papers as I have put in the effort and know I will at least clear my papers this time round. Issnt this good news? BUT I do not think I can get FLYING COLOURS le cos I made a BIG CARELESS mistake during my 201 paper and that cost mi my 40 marks and the TAXATION paper was tough this time round. This, I will leave to god le as I had tried my BEST!

Finally went VIVO yesterday, wanted to catch HAPPY FEET but it was all FULL HOUSE yesterday! VIVO is BIG? I do not think so lehz...is only spacious...I feel that besides the GRAND GV MAX SCREEN...there is nothing that will excite us cos all the shops are HIGH-ENDED ones over there...and though the restaurants and cafes are all 靠海where you can view the beautiful SENTOSA and WORLD TRADE CENTRE sceneries while you are dining BUT the food is SUPER EX loh~ a plate of Scramble Eggs COST 11 bucks! OMG! I will prefer going to TAKA, SUNTEC or Marina Sq...even Far East is also better than VIVO.

Well, this holiday is going to be busy...I have 3 plans on hand now:
(1) To get sales for my friend FLOWER SHOP for 2007 VALENTINE in advance . The earlier you order the bouqets of flowers from mi, the greater the discount u will get! 请多多支持!谢谢! More details will be post on my blog later. Meantime you can go to www.creations2touch.com to take a look!

(2) My AMORE FITNESS PLAN~ Hiaz....my tummy is always a big problem...always so big...HOW? Seems so hard to get rid of it le...really worry lehz!

(3) Timetable Planning for next semester is going to start in no time~ This a headache and FRUSTRATING task~ always cannot get the slot I wanted and end up with a lousy timetable. NTU's timetable registration system is really lousy and needs LOTS of improvements!

That's all so far! Do stay tune to more infor about the 2007 VALENTINE FLOWER SALES ORDER details with www.creations2touch.com ya!
Thks thks!

QQ signing off here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home