QiaoQin's Thoughts

Friday, January 12, 2007

1st Week of School Opening

0535am, 一月十二日,星期五,又是一个雨天。。。

It has been raining since Thursday nite, how I wish I can stay in my bed under my blanket longer and the thought of not going to the 830am class today. BUT its AA205, a module which I don't know what is happening at all. Die, die I must also drag myself out IF NOT, I would be super LATE again for the class.
How good it would be on this rainy day where I can relax on my sofa with my blanket and a cup of HOT CHOCOLATE with mi watching the tv or listening to my fav. music. BUT SUPER EARLY this morny, I got to rush my brushing...everything carrying a big umbrella along CHASING after my buses to school, stuck in the jam as usual, SPRINT WALKING to my seminar room for the module AA205 class which I hate most and I am STILL LATE when I woke up so early! HATE 205 HATE 205 HATE 205 HATE 205 HATE 205 HATE 205 HATE 205 HATE 205 HATE 205 HATE 205 HATE 205 HATE 205 HATE 205 HATE 205!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to the class, start our own group discussion and at the end of the day only one TAKE AWAY slide with only 3 points on that one and only slide. That's it all the resource you can get out of the seminar class from the prof~ONLY 1 slide with only 3 pointers.
Talking about this AA205, is ProjectDiscovery again loh! Which means, u got to read those 讨厌的readings and done up your own research, learn and discover everything yourself...and at the end of the day you still don't know what is happening~No lecture notes, no lectures conducted. How am I going to survive through this AA205 module I was thinking? Huh? Worst than 201 and 202.
Back to schooldays, have been stopping AMORE for abt 3 weeks le and tummy is coming back again. That's sad. Went explore LINDY HOP DANCE class by CAC in school on Monday. Well, is quite fun dancing along with the Jazzy Music...I wanted to learn this v.much BUT CCA are always conducted at night...by the time I reach home is almost 12am and as you know I am a BATHING QUEEN (P/s: Need to take at least 1h45mins for my bath) Haha..by the time I finish bathing, its already nearly 2am and I am having 830am class again the next morny, which means only about 4hs of sleep. So, I have decided to drop the CCA and concentrate on my studies bah.
With all the presentations, projects and assignments coming in...I HATE 214 too! The prof will also video tape our individual presentations on our speeches every week...Aiyo and so fast got to do up a speech presentation nxt week le...THINGS ARE PILING UP.
I had attended an interesting class finally this week~CARRER FOUNDATIONS, OMG my lecturer Mr Thomas who is already 50 years old, looks like he is only in his late 30s. Next week I must go and ask him how he maintain himself and what is his 养生之道.
Btw I took Business Communication in Chinese as my elective this semester~the exam paper looks tough yea~ am bit worried I won;t do well for this elective BUT I left with no choices as there are no vancanies for other electives le or else end up clashing with my classes. You know who is my lecturer for this elective? She is a FEMALE ACTRESS from MEDIACORP! She was the feamle lead ~ 校长in《七彩学堂》po,fo,ne,le...with her owl shaped glasses...Remember? Her name is LIU SI XUE.
Mi and LaiYee was sitting at the 1st row of the Lt as we were late, and we felt that we were like watching TV~we have never been so engrossed during lecture. Look at her hairstyle~So so so stylish just like she is going to shoot a film and the way she talks is so entertaining. I thought my Chinese standard not bad compared to other Singaporeans BUT after attending this Biz Comm in Chinese, OMG i feel like I am only a HALF-BUCKET compared to my other classmates mostly from Malaysia and China. I am only an "O-level" standard chinese student whereas most of have or all others have at least "A-LEVEL" chinese standard and I have forgotten how to write all those FORMAL CHINESE LETTERS, NOTICES, etc....
Prof LIU SI XUE wrote two chinese words on the board and both of us don't even know how to read~Huh so chim...This bring in some thoughts in my mind~SINGAPOREANS ENGLISH standard half-bucket(We tend to convert Chinese to English), CHINESE also half-bucket(we tends to convert English to Chinese), even Malaysians chinese standard are better than us. Sigh.....We are Neither her Nor There, which is dangeroous like what my Marketing lectuerer said there are 3 kinds of generic strategies in business/marketing~(1)Low Cost, (2)Differentiaition &/or (3)Focus strategy which you will succeed in biz AND there is 1 strategy which you will fail and that's NEITHER HERE NOR THERE. Sign...
Hey, I have a HEALTH CHECK appointment with my friend who is doing Nuskin business under PHARMNEX selling Health Supplements. I went for the SKIN CAROTENIOD screening which test on your ANTIOXIDANT LEVEL, with Red=Most unhealthy, Orange=Unhealthy,Yellow=Moderate,Green=Healthy,Blue=YOU'RE a SUPER HEALTHY baby!. Guess I am in which category? I am shock too with the results~ I am Blue= A SUPER HEALTHY BABY! Hahaha..my friend was surprsied, even he who is taking the LifePak supplements by PHARMNEX only managed to hit the GREEN category currently was surprised by my results and the person taking the test for mi also look at mi with her eyes opening wide cos there are only very few people hitting the BLUE category. Most Singaporeans are under the ORANGE or YELLOW range. Ha..I think this have to all thanks to my daily healthy living habits and diets with plenty of exercise, healthy food, drinking and environment & not forgetting the 1 month of relaxing holidays I had in December that has 调养我的身子。
I finally got 2 sales for my friend VALENTINE'S DAY FLORA sales. Thanks Xavier and Zheying for your support. Hmmm...only 2 sales up-to-date, we need more for this fund raising event. The flowers are really v.nice and of high quality designs yea. Please support ya!
Plesae visit: www.creations2touch.com for more details.
Think I am not having enough of sleep, was supposed to read up the 205 case and done up the seminar discussion questions yesterday nite BUT the rainy weather/mood made mi fell asleep and nothing was done! OMG!
Signing off here~Company Law readings here I cme~Hiaz...still got speech, presentations preparations, tutorials work, seminar readings and discussions questions to do this weekend~NO WEEKEND for mi...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home