Bike Rally'07
Sian~now in school FAL updating the online iCEE Logbook and Peer Evaluation for 205 project. Finally ah...this 205 project is done. Still got 4 major presentations outstanding for the rest of the modules.
Today is the second last 205 seminar. Oh no, did i say 2nd last seminar class for 205? I can't believe is coming to an end! Which means I am going for exams soon. OMG, i still don't know what is going on in 205!!! I always feel so stupid in 205 class~CMI~How to go for exams?~Sian...
Aiyaya...
Anyone one interested in going to Bike Rally'07 organised by NTU Sports Club (P/s: Is OPEN TO PUBLIC too!) on
Date: 27th May,07 (Sunday)
Details: Will be cycling all round Singapore, starting from East Coast Park to all round Singapore~Changi, Kallang, Esplanade,Bukit Timah,Jurong,NTU.... back to East Coast Park.
Details can be found on : www.bikerally.ntusportsclub.com
Hiaz...sian...考试的季节又要到了。。。又要担心这回可以吗?
啊。。。
Today is the second last 205 seminar. Oh no, did i say 2nd last seminar class for 205? I can't believe is coming to an end! Which means I am going for exams soon. OMG, i still don't know what is going on in 205!!! I always feel so stupid in 205 class~CMI~How to go for exams?~Sian...
Aiyaya...
Anyone one interested in going to Bike Rally'07 organised by NTU Sports Club (P/s: Is OPEN TO PUBLIC too!) on
Date: 27th May,07 (Sunday)
Details: Will be cycling all round Singapore, starting from East Coast Park to all round Singapore~Changi, Kallang, Esplanade,Bukit Timah,Jurong,NTU.... back to East Coast Park.
Details can be found on : www.bikerally.ntusportsclub.com
Hiaz...sian...考试的季节又要到了。。。又要担心这回可以吗?
啊。。。

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home