Season of Stresses
Is already end of week 10. OMG! 4 more weeks to go and going for Year 2 Sem 2 exams! Die lah.
This semester has been an IN-PROMPT to sem, with lots of last minute assignment given on the eve of the due date. Has to sacrifies my precious sleep to rush all these assignments and presentations. Having only average of 3 to 4 hrs sleep per day (P/s: Not staying hall mah, so sleep at 2am, have to wake up at 530am for school). Sianz...so bad for healthy, speeding up my aging process.
I am really sick of presentations! On and on everyday, especially can't stand 214! 'SHE' is so fake~Is it a real compliment or a scarsitic remark? When is she speaking the TRUTH? Her comments today:" Fantastic presentation, I have see u becoming more assertive BUT I am sorry your dressing is not professional enough. I will give u an A-/A." Ha...but the presentation grading assessment paper reflects only a 'B+'. Well, I love my 214 groupmates and I enjoy working with them, having fun with them, and glad to have two comedian guys in my group liven up the projecting process and the gossips sessions we have.
All thanks to 214, I have to skip my 205 morny class. Oh no today's seminar seems important BUT i never attend. Die lah...exams die lah...Prof. Elferd will mark mi down.
K, SHE wants a more PROFESSIONAL dressing~end up buying 2 pieces of top and two skirts (one Pleated and one Pencil) @ G2000 this afternoon. Hmmm...I not suppose to wear pencil lehz...A-line skirt suits mi better~aiya..
Hey!
Important Notice: I need to accumulate another $83 of spending at G2000 within this month to get the 25% off membership card .
So, girlfriends out there want to buy G2000 clothes come find mi and go dwn with mi so that we can get that MEMBERSHIP CARD and share it for future purchases at G2000 to get 25% discount on our future purchases. Ya, HURRY within MARCH!
Gotton be damm xiong the following 4 weeks:
205 iCEE project due (205 ai si liao) nxt week ah!
LC120 (Business Communication in Chinese) Project Presentation 2 due
Marketing Case and Project pesentations in a go with 214 Individual Final Presetation - 20% weightage yo is a very heavy weightage yo~ All falling in the same week (Week 13 我一定死得很难看) .
A lot of studies got to catch up ah..oh no, oh no, oh no!!!
Stress, stress, stress...我要发疯了.
This semester has been an IN-PROMPT to sem, with lots of last minute assignment given on the eve of the due date. Has to sacrifies my precious sleep to rush all these assignments and presentations. Having only average of 3 to 4 hrs sleep per day (P/s: Not staying hall mah, so sleep at 2am, have to wake up at 530am for school). Sianz...so bad for healthy, speeding up my aging process.
I am really sick of presentations! On and on everyday, especially can't stand 214! 'SHE' is so fake~Is it a real compliment or a scarsitic remark? When is she speaking the TRUTH? Her comments today:" Fantastic presentation, I have see u becoming more assertive BUT I am sorry your dressing is not professional enough. I will give u an A-/A." Ha...but the presentation grading assessment paper reflects only a 'B+'. Well, I love my 214 groupmates and I enjoy working with them, having fun with them, and glad to have two comedian guys in my group liven up the projecting process and the gossips sessions we have.
All thanks to 214, I have to skip my 205 morny class. Oh no today's seminar seems important BUT i never attend. Die lah...exams die lah...Prof. Elferd will mark mi down.
K, SHE wants a more PROFESSIONAL dressing~end up buying 2 pieces of top and two skirts (one Pleated and one Pencil) @ G2000 this afternoon. Hmmm...I not suppose to wear pencil lehz...A-line skirt suits mi better~aiya..
Hey!
Important Notice: I need to accumulate another $83 of spending at G2000 within this month to get the 25% off membership card .
So, girlfriends out there want to buy G2000 clothes come find mi and go dwn with mi so that we can get that MEMBERSHIP CARD and share it for future purchases at G2000 to get 25% discount on our future purchases. Ya, HURRY within MARCH!
Gotton be damm xiong the following 4 weeks:
205 iCEE project due (205 ai si liao) nxt week ah!
LC120 (Business Communication in Chinese) Project Presentation 2 due
Marketing Case and Project pesentations in a go with 214 Individual Final Presetation - 20% weightage yo is a very heavy weightage yo~ All falling in the same week (Week 13 我一定死得很难看) .
A lot of studies got to catch up ah..oh no, oh no, oh no!!!
Stress, stress, stress...我要发疯了.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home