Finally all presentations are down.
Glad it went smoothly today and every members of our group for 214 had presented well today. Is our BEST performance. Hard work not wasted.
Tired.
Next, is EXAMS PREPARATION le.
Next Friday is the 1st paper. OMG, so many yet to revise, yet to study, yet to read up yet. Worst, I don't know how to study for this semester examinations.
Is all on conceptual applications. Especially 205 that worries me alotlotlot. You may have read up all the required readings but I am not sure how to go about to actually apply them? Looking through the past exam papers, the case study question for 205 is at least 7 pages long...and I am slow in reading and understanding the passage/case. By the time I finished reading the case, I think at least 1/2 an hour is gone during the exam. How am I going to complete the paper with substance in time?
There are no numbers, no figures for this semester examinations. Is all essay conceptual applications which really requires alot of knowledge out of the textbooks. Hmmm, this is going to kill mi. You should know I can't live without numbers, I can't live without calculations.
Time is what I need most now!
How am I going to finish my exam revision readings for all the 4 modules with less than one week time? I feel that I am floating this semester. It seems that I don't really grasp well this sem.
Oh!!! I can't believe it!!! Now then I realise we are going to complete ALL our exam papers WITHIN 2 weeks!!!! That's too fast!!!
This is going to be a tough battle.
Glad it went smoothly today and every members of our group for 214 had presented well today. Is our BEST performance. Hard work not wasted.
Tired.
Next, is EXAMS PREPARATION le.
Next Friday is the 1st paper. OMG, so many yet to revise, yet to study, yet to read up yet. Worst, I don't know how to study for this semester examinations.
Is all on conceptual applications. Especially 205 that worries me alotlotlot. You may have read up all the required readings but I am not sure how to go about to actually apply them? Looking through the past exam papers, the case study question for 205 is at least 7 pages long...and I am slow in reading and understanding the passage/case. By the time I finished reading the case, I think at least 1/2 an hour is gone during the exam. How am I going to complete the paper with substance in time?
There are no numbers, no figures for this semester examinations. Is all essay conceptual applications which really requires alot of knowledge out of the textbooks. Hmmm, this is going to kill mi. You should know I can't live without numbers, I can't live without calculations.
Time is what I need most now!
How am I going to finish my exam revision readings for all the 4 modules with less than one week time? I feel that I am floating this semester. It seems that I don't really grasp well this sem.
Oh!!! I can't believe it!!! Now then I realise we are going to complete ALL our exam papers WITHIN 2 weeks!!!! That's too fast!!!
This is going to be a tough battle.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home