8th June 2007 ~ A Day That Goes My Way
Hasn't have this feeling for long ~ 8th June 2007, A Day where everything is smooth going and goes my way ~Haha...Rare lehz...Hee
Got an sms from LY early morny @ 7am when I just stepped out of my house for work : "Results Out le! SPREAD!"
OMG! So early she go check le ~ Haha
1st thing when I reached office ~ To the computer, NTU website ~ Results!
PHEW! Luckily no C...as expected Company Law never do well but HENG ah at least a B- for that, my loudiest grade for this sem. The others? Hmmm overall remain the same grade as last sem ~ Am quite satisfy especially surprise for my AA205. And oh I think every member of my marketing project group should do well for Marketing..Hee...Yea.
BUT this sem got slight drop in performance compared to last sem ~ My Cummulative GPA from Year 1 to Year 2 ~ I drop from 2nd Lower to Merit again! ~ Honours seems hard to reach ~ Not even a 2nd lower ~ Sian.
Yeah, progressing on to FINAL year le!
Must put in all my BEST effort and Gear 1 for my FINAL year ~ Hopefully. LAST CHANCE!!!
Jiayou le to all!!!
再多一年就可以撑过去了! 希望顺顺利利啊。
I am going out to my very first SOLO External Audit @ Client place alone next Monday ~ Wish mi GOOD LUCK!
Must look professional ah...so that I won't get bully and 被骗 by the accountant who might try to smog mi through.
Got an sms from LY early morny @ 7am when I just stepped out of my house for work : "Results Out le! SPREAD!"
OMG! So early she go check le ~ Haha
1st thing when I reached office ~ To the computer, NTU website ~ Results!
PHEW! Luckily no C...as expected Company Law never do well but HENG ah at least a B- for that, my loudiest grade for this sem. The others? Hmmm overall remain the same grade as last sem ~ Am quite satisfy especially surprise for my AA205. And oh I think every member of my marketing project group should do well for Marketing..Hee...Yea.
BUT this sem got slight drop in performance compared to last sem ~ My Cummulative GPA from Year 1 to Year 2 ~ I drop from 2nd Lower to Merit again! ~ Honours seems hard to reach ~ Not even a 2nd lower ~ Sian.
Yeah, progressing on to FINAL year le!
Must put in all my BEST effort and Gear 1 for my FINAL year ~ Hopefully. LAST CHANCE!!!
Jiayou le to all!!!
再多一年就可以撑过去了! 希望顺顺利利啊。
I am going out to my very first SOLO External Audit @ Client place alone next Monday ~ Wish mi GOOD LUCK!
Must look professional ah...so that I won't get bully and 被骗 by the accountant who might try to smog mi through.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home