The RACE is back!
SHAPE RUN 10km coming in September with attractive goodie bag (P/S: NIKE tee provided~Hee...). Thanks Chew yen for registering for mi.
But before that I hope I won't miss the X-Campus Run in August.
Hey Bro KK, let's aim for the Standard Chartered FULL MARATHON ya! ~ (Our aim: To get the "Finisher of 42.1...km" black tee)
We shall train every week after class in school when the new semester starts in August (P/s: The 179 bus route in school).
I believe with this training, our confidence will grow slowly by then and ready when December comes ~ :-)
Confluence 2007
My friend send mi this link: http://www.confluence-sg.org/
A rare and good opportunity for you to find out more and decide on your carrer path.
Invitation required upon registration.
Limited places ~ Seized it!
SHAPE RUN 10km coming in September with attractive goodie bag (P/S: NIKE tee provided~Hee...). Thanks Chew yen for registering for mi.
But before that I hope I won't miss the X-Campus Run in August.
Hey Bro KK, let's aim for the Standard Chartered FULL MARATHON ya! ~ (Our aim: To get the "Finisher of 42.1...km" black tee)
We shall train every week after class in school when the new semester starts in August (P/s: The 179 bus route in school).
I believe with this training, our confidence will grow slowly by then and ready when December comes ~ :-)
Confluence 2007
My friend send mi this link: http://www.confluence-sg.org/
A rare and good opportunity for you to find out more and decide on your carrer path.
Invitation required upon registration.
Limited places ~ Seized it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home