WEIRED
1st week of school is about to end......
I feel WERIED in class ~ Something or Someone is MISSING ~ HUIYUN!
Ha...actaully I have been in the same class as u ~ HUIYUN since year 1 , 1st semester (Offically 1st year, 2nd semester) where fate brought us together ~ You know HOW HARD is to PLAN and Get the SAME class as your FRIEND in NTU lah...
I did'nt realise u're in my FM class during Year 1 Semester 1 until u told mi in Year 1 Semester 2 ( Ha...Seminar class too big to notice) where we were put into the same class for all the modules in Semester 2 & LUCKY us , we manage to PLAN and get the SAME class in Year 2, Semester 1 and 2 BUT no longer now - sob , sob , sob......
No wonder I feel WEIRED these few days...
Miss your gossips and U ~ My soul mate.
I feel WERIED in class ~ Something or Someone is MISSING ~ HUIYUN!
Ha...actaully I have been in the same class as u ~ HUIYUN since year 1 , 1st semester (Offically 1st year, 2nd semester) where fate brought us together ~ You know HOW HARD is to PLAN and Get the SAME class as your FRIEND in NTU lah...
I did'nt realise u're in my FM class during Year 1 Semester 1 until u told mi in Year 1 Semester 2 ( Ha...Seminar class too big to notice) where we were put into the same class for all the modules in Semester 2 & LUCKY us , we manage to PLAN and get the SAME class in Year 2, Semester 1 and 2 BUT no longer now - sob , sob , sob......
No wonder I feel WEIRED these few days...
Miss your gossips and U ~ My soul mate.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home