QiaoQin's Thoughts

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Shopping Victory
























































Suppose to go bowling with Huiya (My very first job at the age of 16 as an 'O' level Chinese Paper checker at MOE colleague ) today but since we have to wait for an empty lane, we end up SHOPPING!
It has been a long long long time since I have such a fruitful shopping.
Normally I don't like shopping unless I have the BUDGET!
It is painful to do shopping when you don't have the budget.
Spent a total of $203.30 on these items:
1.) A white carrier bag from Little Match Girl for my future work purpose ( Normal price = $79 less 15% discount from Huiya's Little Match Girl membership card = $58.70)
2.) A Crop Jacket ( Got addicted by the Korean Drama ~ Witch Youxi style) and
3.) Silver S/L Dress from FashionLab ~ (Since there is 20% discount with the purchase of 2 items from the shop)
4.) A White Open-Toes Heels Shoes from Charles & Keith ~ (I realise all my shoes are WHITE)
I think I am more or less done with my New Year shopping.
I am now lack of accessories to match these clothings.
You know, I am LOUSY at selecting the appropriate accessories for the clothes...
Guide mi! Guide mi! :)
I realise my DARK CIRCLE is coming out and is getting WORSE! Help!!!
Any remedy anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home