QiaoQin's Thoughts

Monday, January 07, 2008

School reopens today.


Is my final semester in NTU.


All of us want to have a relaxing and 平平安安 final semester in final year and graduate smoothly.

BUT,

Here are the modules I am taking for my final semester:
1.) Business Valuation and Analysis ~ Killer
2.) Strategic Management
3.) Voice Studies & Production - NIE elective ( ???)
(Content of Module: Aims to strengthen and enhance both the student teachers' natural voice and their use of the voice in various working contexts, particularly that of the school classroom. Uses established approaches to develop physical and personal awareness, a feeling for the dynamics of language, and understanding of basic theory of physiology and voice production. )
4.) Japanese Language Level 2 ( I wanted to avoid taking this !!! BUT no choice, bo bian) ~ Omg! Japanese Language Level 2 exam and Strategic Mgt exam falls on the same day!!!

没想到,我在Final Semester还得提心吊胆的。。。


I thought Final Year students should have prority in securing the electives they want BUT I only get one choice out of the five.

Timetable planning has always been a chore and 麻烦 thing. Either class schedule clash or exam date clash. Here clash there clash until no choice BUT have to take the elective at our risk.

My Japanese Language Level 1 foundation is not very good, still go and register for Level 2 ~ 我好像在找死。。。Worst, I have forgotten my Japanese Vocabs 七七八八 le over the holidays. Somemore the exam date is the same as Strategic Mgt. Two papers on the same day again for this semester.

One good thing is I manage to plan for a 3 day week this time round. However my class ends late too on Mon and Thurs at 8pm only.

Mon starts at 830am and ends at 8pm (我的天 12 solid hours in school).

Hope this semester will be fruitful and smooth.

Finally all of us ~ the SIX gals managed to plan to be in the same class!

有头有尾。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home