311 is my first paper.
I keep nodding my head when studying/reading 311 cos it makes me fall asleep every 15 minutes.
Keep searching stuffs to eat and drink ~ Biscuits 啦, Ice-cream 啦,Buns 啦,Fruits 啦,Honey 啦,and most importantly, Milo, Milo and more Milo to try to energize myself from the confusing 311 readings.
I think I am going to finish all the different kinds of biscuits during my mugging period.
The more I read 311, the more confused I am, the more 乱,乱,乱 ~ so many models and concepts ~ Read chapter 8, forgot chapter 4 to 5. Read chapter 9, forgot chapter 4 to 7. How? How to go exams???
311 就是一个字 ~ 乱!
Don't know how to apply.
Saw the case release ~ SONY!
我的天! IT industry case studies. Oh no! i am an IT idiot!!!
And to my ALARM ~ Its 21 pages long!
The longest case ever for 311 examination.
FAINT!
I keep nodding my head when studying/reading 311 cos it makes me fall asleep every 15 minutes.
Keep searching stuffs to eat and drink ~ Biscuits 啦, Ice-cream 啦,Buns 啦,Fruits 啦,Honey 啦,and most importantly, Milo, Milo and more Milo to try to energize myself from the confusing 311 readings.
I think I am going to finish all the different kinds of biscuits during my mugging period.
The more I read 311, the more confused I am, the more 乱,乱,乱 ~ so many models and concepts ~ Read chapter 8, forgot chapter 4 to 5. Read chapter 9, forgot chapter 4 to 7. How? How to go exams???
311 就是一个字 ~ 乱!
Don't know how to apply.
Saw the case release ~ SONY!
我的天! IT industry case studies. Oh no! i am an IT idiot!!!
And to my ALARM ~ Its 21 pages long!
The longest case ever for 311 examination.
FAINT!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home