QiaoQin's Thoughts

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

@ HuiYun's 21st previously in late Jan'07

闷死了!

3 papers down, 1 more killer 205 to go!

It's so fast! Had my 1st paper last Friday.

Yesterday late eveining had Business Communication In Chinese paper. My first time doing a paper in CHINESE in NTU. Ha...and I just feel so 不可思议。 不可思议 in the sense that I couldn't believe I have done a Chinese Business Letter Proposal, an advertising promotion script, a speech writing in not less than 500 chinese characters about Matsushita Management Philosophy and analysing and answering a marketing case study question in China cum Taiwan context , all in 中文字in 2 and a half hours. Something which I initially thought is impossible for mi. This is just like doing a business student like exam paper in CHINESE. Got to apply marketing concepts (E.g. 原来"聚焦"策略 means Focus Strategy in Marketing context, DairyFarmCompany is called 牛奶公司, BreadTalk is 面包物语 etc...) by raising/citing Singapore examples similar to Taiwan business trend cum strategy. Luckily I 偶尔还有收看<<财经追击>>, if not I would really have nothing to write in the paper yesterday. I wouldnt say I have done well for the paper BUT at least I did it! 我做到了! Something which I initially thought is impossible turns POSSIBLE. A sense of 满足感 after this paper 因为我战胜了我自己! Writing chinese words during exams is really stressful when u can't recall how to write that chinese character and at the same time you have to crack your brains for ideas and chase after the time.

Is the LAW paper again this afternoon!
COMPANY LAW.
I have 阴影 for law paper after a bad experience in Business Law paper during my first year in uni last year. It was a disater.
And, the same thing happen to my Company Law paper today~CUI.
Hopefully can pass. I need god blessings badly.

No mood to study after the law paper today, that's why you get to read my latest blog update now before I start mugging tommorrow for the last killer 205 paper on Friday.

I can't wait for my SAKAE SUSHI FEAST with the gang coming Friday afternoon after the last paper AND not forgetting The Japanese Vegeterian Restaurant new tryout with Michelle and Yiling this Friday evening~haven catch up with them for long.

Anticipating!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home