HaPpY 24th to the August Piggies
Had a mini KTV Birthday Celebration with Secondary schoolmates for the August Piggies on Friday evening @ the Ten Dollars Ktv again!
Ha...this theirs 24th Birthday (Trio of them, one belated and two advances).
Time flies, the last time we met up for each other birthday celebration was when we were at our 21st...
At 24th, we had our Birthday "Tai-Tai" Youyi happily married for one year already with her Happy Tai-Tai life ~好命啊!
Another, going to ROM next year...
And one hoping to make a job switch after working for 3 good years since her poly graduation...
The Belated August Baby Sharon going for quite a change in her carrer ~A teacher in Special School ~ A GREAT challenge and courage to take.
And not forgeting my dear closest Secondary school friend who had been in the same class as me for five years in secondary, being also my Red Cross mate and fate brought us in the same Red Cross group most of the time then, Food&Nutrition mate......and then after u graduated from NYP and I graduated from NP, I brought you into IRAS but though in different depts ~ we were there for one year before we went universities respectively. And when I thought we were going to lose contact for sometime with our busy uni life, you moved your house from Jurong to Bukit Panjang ~ There this is called "缘分"!
You know mi, I know you ~
"真正的好朋友平不是在一起就有聊不完的话题 而是在一起 就算不说话也不会觉得尴尬"
Ya...
Talking about KTV, I happened to found some long lost ktv-ing photos with Caiyun taken 4 years back in 2003 when I was 20 and she was 19...
Wah so much changes, obviously she has slim down alot and I gained alot ( Face in 2003 -->OVAL, 2007--> SUPER BIG & ROUND) 岁月......
Will be loading Year 2007 KTV later ya...
Thought could have a good K time 的 BUT so not on the time ~ sore throat worsen that day, what made it worse was my temperature shoot up during K-ing ~ Can feel my face was turning pipping red hot.
The moment I reached home, when I stepped into the bathroom I kept shivering all the way ~ how I wish to get out of the bathroom asap, and even thought of wearing my windbreaker for shower ~ Silly mi !
Quickly, after shower wore my jacket, zipped it up to the collar bone and wrapped myself like 肉棕 under the blanket ~ just like having suana - (The theory is to pespire all the toxins out of my body) and with my 神奇 "百草仙" ( A lozenges I must have for my sore throat).
There sleeping for the whole Saturday , never get my readingssssssss done!
天啊! I am lacking far far far far far behind for my killer AA306 Risk Reporting and Analysis - The long long long list of FRS ssssss I need to catch up and additional database readings....AA306 is the TOUGEST module in NTU three years of Accountancy Course!
FRS keep changing and changing, the method learnt in Poly is no longer in use and no longer applicable now ~ I have to re-learn everything again.
One word to describe AA306 - CHIM. VERY CHIM, VERY VERY CHIM, VERY VERY VERY CHIM.
I am getting PARANOID again ~ How to pass? How to graduate in time?
Ha...this theirs 24th Birthday (Trio of them, one belated and two advances).
Time flies, the last time we met up for each other birthday celebration was when we were at our 21st...
At 24th, we had our Birthday "Tai-Tai" Youyi happily married for one year already with her Happy Tai-Tai life ~好命啊!
Another, going to ROM next year...
And one hoping to make a job switch after working for 3 good years since her poly graduation...
The Belated August Baby Sharon going for quite a change in her carrer ~A teacher in Special School ~ A GREAT challenge and courage to take.
And not forgeting my dear closest Secondary school friend who had been in the same class as me for five years in secondary, being also my Red Cross mate and fate brought us in the same Red Cross group most of the time then, Food&Nutrition mate......and then after u graduated from NYP and I graduated from NP, I brought you into IRAS but though in different depts ~ we were there for one year before we went universities respectively. And when I thought we were going to lose contact for sometime with our busy uni life, you moved your house from Jurong to Bukit Panjang ~ There this is called "缘分"!
You know mi, I know you ~
"真正的好朋友平不是在一起就有聊不完的话题 而是在一起 就算不说话也不会觉得尴尬"
Ya...
Talking about KTV, I happened to found some long lost ktv-ing photos with Caiyun taken 4 years back in 2003 when I was 20 and she was 19...
Wah so much changes, obviously she has slim down alot and I gained alot ( Face in 2003 -->OVAL, 2007--> SUPER BIG & ROUND) 岁月......
Will be loading Year 2007 KTV later ya...
Thought could have a good K time 的 BUT so not on the time ~ sore throat worsen that day, what made it worse was my temperature shoot up during K-ing ~ Can feel my face was turning pipping red hot.
The moment I reached home, when I stepped into the bathroom I kept shivering all the way ~ how I wish to get out of the bathroom asap, and even thought of wearing my windbreaker for shower ~ Silly mi !
Quickly, after shower wore my jacket, zipped it up to the collar bone and wrapped myself like 肉棕 under the blanket ~ just like having suana - (The theory is to pespire all the toxins out of my body) and with my 神奇 "百草仙" ( A lozenges I must have for my sore throat).
There sleeping for the whole Saturday , never get my readingssssssss done!
天啊! I am lacking far far far far far behind for my killer AA306 Risk Reporting and Analysis - The long long long list of FRS ssssss I need to catch up and additional database readings....AA306 is the TOUGEST module in NTU three years of Accountancy Course!
FRS keep changing and changing, the method learnt in Poly is no longer in use and no longer applicable now ~ I have to re-learn everything again.
One word to describe AA306 - CHIM. VERY CHIM, VERY VERY CHIM, VERY VERY VERY CHIM.
I am getting PARANOID again ~ How to pass? How to graduate in time?




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home