Busy schedule
I am in my Week 5 now. 2 more weeks to term break in Week 7.
This is my 3rd year and also my last year in NTU, and half of the first semester is going to gone soon.
一眨眼间。。。
Is the last year of uni life le, I must 好好把握 and try the activities that I wish to be involved but not able to during the previous two years...
1st year being Transition Period : Suffered depression in Year 1
2nd year : The Most XIONG year (Tried Jazz dance for once and end up home late at 12am and the next day I had 0830 class, so end up quitting and being in Pretty Tuff)
3rd year: 1.) In NTU's RUNNERS CLUB Main Comittee
Playing the role of
i)-->Project Run Manager to schedule the runs &
ii)-->Was assigned by the President to be the PROJECT MANAGER to organise the Runners Carnival Event to promote running - to plan the event, get sponsers, event place....(I have NO EXPEIENCE in organising such event lehz) How should I go about it? Afraid I will spoil the job. Can anyone give mi some guidance to go about it pls...
2. )In JAPANESE APPRECIATING CLUB Special Project Sub-Comittee
-->Upcoming event after term break: The Sushi Making Event
--> Brother and Sister tour guides to bring the Japnese Exchange Students around Singapore
--> In March 2008: Japanese Culture Festival
3.) NTU X-CAMPUS RUN (6.5km)
--> YES! I finally ran in this race after 2 years of waiting around the whole area of NTU campus TODAY! NTU is BIG and TODAY I realised is even much more bigger than I thought when I ran past the Nanyang Executive/ Nanyang Meadows (P/s: The Condominium Apartments for those PhD I think) which I seldom or will never walk past or explore it. Hey...that area looks like the Cambridge University where there is a plot of large grassland where u can pinic there...hahaha
我的脚好酸! I had ran a number of well-known STEEP SLOPES in the school campus today --要我的命!
我退步了。。。sad my speed is so slow today after stopping running the past one month due to being sick and gotton bug bite after that. Been one month since I last ran.
Aiyo! How? I 经敢 go register for the SC FULL MARATHON (42km). 我的天,不知死活的我。。。with the speed I have today, I worry that I won't be able to finish the full marathon.
4.) 21/9 (Fri) : “南大中秋园游会“ 7pm @ Yunnan Gardens
--> Must go GALS!!! Our last chance le!!! Though I know is a free day for you on Friday..Pls go yah! Remember to bring your 灯笼 so we can carry it around campus at nite and even go up to the ADM building where there is a large grass carpet where we can watch the stars and 赏月 at the ADM Building rooftop. It would be a beautiful sight I think. Invite non-NTU to join in too if u r interested.
Busy schedule extremely packed these 2 crazy weeks:
My AA306 prof want to bring forward my group's asseseed report cum project case presentations to next week... We were given such short notice and shorter time to do compare to the other groups. UNFAIR. Is 306 lehz ~ Risk Reporting & Analysis which requires us to do alot readings and research first before we can start working on the extremely difficult case and present it to the class. Got to read up the two thick chapters, additional readings and do research on it...See lah got to forego 304 seminars preparation le ~ Bo bian...hiaz...else not able to finish 306 readings and understanding in time. Think I am going to camp in school next week.
I am going to skip this Saturday Pru Financial Planning training for 306. (I wish this training can end soon so I can have more time for my academic studies.)
Moreover SHAPE RUN (10km) is coming this Sunday! 我的脚还是很酸 after today's X-Campus run over those steep steep slopes. Got to collect the run package this Friday. Time taken up again.
Another 304 evaluation report coming up nxt Friday and QUIZ the week after next before the term break in 2 weeks time!!!
Went for JAC induction nite after the X-Campus round at Hall 16 rooftop. Oh the nite view so nice ~ Got stars, 白白的云很白, 在清澈的夜空下仿佛可以摸到天空上的云。。。I was so hungry lohz, the JAC induction only provides FINGER FOOD and all the Canteens were closed le after the induction nite event except MacDonald at Canteen A where I only had HOT MILO for my dinner.
脚还是很酸! The steep slopes are really torturing. 好睡觉了。 晚安!
Btw I got this link from my friend for those passionate runners:
http://www.sgrunners.com/blog/
This is my 3rd year and also my last year in NTU, and half of the first semester is going to gone soon.
一眨眼间。。。
Is the last year of uni life le, I must 好好把握 and try the activities that I wish to be involved but not able to during the previous two years...
1st year being Transition Period : Suffered depression in Year 1
2nd year : The Most XIONG year (Tried Jazz dance for once and end up home late at 12am and the next day I had 0830 class, so end up quitting and being in Pretty Tuff)
3rd year: 1.) In NTU's RUNNERS CLUB Main Comittee
Playing the role of
i)-->Project Run Manager to schedule the runs &
ii)-->Was assigned by the President to be the PROJECT MANAGER to organise the Runners Carnival Event to promote running - to plan the event, get sponsers, event place....(I have NO EXPEIENCE in organising such event lehz) How should I go about it? Afraid I will spoil the job. Can anyone give mi some guidance to go about it pls...
2. )In JAPANESE APPRECIATING CLUB Special Project Sub-Comittee
-->Upcoming event after term break: The Sushi Making Event
--> Brother and Sister tour guides to bring the Japnese Exchange Students around Singapore
--> In March 2008: Japanese Culture Festival
3.) NTU X-CAMPUS RUN (6.5km)
--> YES! I finally ran in this race after 2 years of waiting around the whole area of NTU campus TODAY! NTU is BIG and TODAY I realised is even much more bigger than I thought when I ran past the Nanyang Executive/ Nanyang Meadows (P/s: The Condominium Apartments for those PhD I think) which I seldom or will never walk past or explore it. Hey...that area looks like the Cambridge University where there is a plot of large grassland where u can pinic there...hahaha
我的脚好酸! I had ran a number of well-known STEEP SLOPES in the school campus today --要我的命!
我退步了。。。sad my speed is so slow today after stopping running the past one month due to being sick and gotton bug bite after that. Been one month since I last ran.
Aiyo! How? I 经敢 go register for the SC FULL MARATHON (42km). 我的天,不知死活的我。。。with the speed I have today, I worry that I won't be able to finish the full marathon.
4.) 21/9 (Fri) : “南大中秋园游会“ 7pm @ Yunnan Gardens
--> Must go GALS!!! Our last chance le!!! Though I know is a free day for you on Friday..Pls go yah! Remember to bring your 灯笼 so we can carry it around campus at nite and even go up to the ADM building where there is a large grass carpet where we can watch the stars and 赏月 at the ADM Building rooftop. It would be a beautiful sight I think. Invite non-NTU to join in too if u r interested.
Busy schedule extremely packed these 2 crazy weeks:
My AA306 prof want to bring forward my group's asseseed report cum project case presentations to next week... We were given such short notice and shorter time to do compare to the other groups. UNFAIR. Is 306 lehz ~ Risk Reporting & Analysis which requires us to do alot readings and research first before we can start working on the extremely difficult case and present it to the class. Got to read up the two thick chapters, additional readings and do research on it...See lah got to forego 304 seminars preparation le ~ Bo bian...hiaz...else not able to finish 306 readings and understanding in time. Think I am going to camp in school next week.
I am going to skip this Saturday Pru Financial Planning training for 306. (I wish this training can end soon so I can have more time for my academic studies.)
Moreover SHAPE RUN (10km) is coming this Sunday! 我的脚还是很酸 after today's X-Campus run over those steep steep slopes. Got to collect the run package this Friday. Time taken up again.
Another 304 evaluation report coming up nxt Friday and QUIZ the week after next before the term break in 2 weeks time!!!
Went for JAC induction nite after the X-Campus round at Hall 16 rooftop. Oh the nite view so nice ~ Got stars, 白白的云很白, 在清澈的夜空下仿佛可以摸到天空上的云。。。I was so hungry lohz, the JAC induction only provides FINGER FOOD and all the Canteens were closed le after the induction nite event except MacDonald at Canteen A where I only had HOT MILO for my dinner.
脚还是很酸! The steep slopes are really torturing. 好睡觉了。 晚安!
Btw I got this link from my friend for those passionate runners:
http://www.sgrunners.com/blog/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home