QiaoQin's Thoughts

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I ran halfway out of my first Japanese Level 2 class yesterday evening. I was frighten off by my the zai class where everyone seems to be picking up so fast, and I couldn't catch up! :'(

Oh my gosh! I told the sensei that I am dropping the class, and ran half-way out at 715pm to FAL logging into the STARs system dropped my Japanese Level 2 class, and search desperately for other electives that I could take BUT all with zero vancancies.

我的眼泪差点就要流出来了。。。Is my final semester le, why just can't the school grant us the elective we want?! Hey is our final semester, and we want and need to graduate. The irritating STARs system, irritating Office of Academic Services keep pushing us here and there....not helpful at all. This is the "Student Service" we get in NTU hur?

When I reached home, worrying that the school will just simply ignore my request, helpless, I add back my Japanese Level 2 class.


Today I went for the Voice Studies and Production elective at NIE, there I met another Year 3 Accountancy friend complaining to me about the elective appeal rejection thing. Ya, feed up, angry, anxious and worried are the words to describe our feelings.

The Voice Studies and Production class was a hyper-physically active class. We started my choosing a picture that describe us to break the ice. Then we get into partner of twos and tried talking to each other simultaneously. Later, we organised ourselves into two parallel lines facing each other and take turns to walk in between of the parallel lines to have our walking posture and voice being assessed by the class. Then we had our PHYSICAL EXERCISE SESSION ~ Jumping, Running, Playing Hide & Catch... Then is the breathing exercise just like a yoga session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home