QiaoQin's Thoughts

Thursday, April 17, 2008

虚惊一场!

今天差一点就不能去考 Japanese Language Level 2 了。

事情是这样的。。。

在赶去考今天的第二份考卷~ 日语Level 2 的时候,

I was removing the neccessary items from my bag to get ready to enter the exam hall.

Then I rushed to see the location of my seat number on the layout plan outside the Sports Hall, 用跑的。 跑跑跑。。。check location of my seat 过后,跑跑跑进去考场。 Then, I was supposed to place my Student Identification Card on the table for the invigilator to check on my identity. Else, I cannot take the exam without verification of my student status.

I wanted to reach out for my purse to get my Student Identity Card out. But, I couldn't feel any purse under my table!!! I thought I brought it into the exam hall le?! I remembered I brought it in clearly! Then I ran out of the exam hall and digged my bag again in great panic. But still can't find it! Where's it?! No purse, no student card, not allowed to take exam. 我的天啊!


I ran to the invigilator and told them what happened. "Is there anyone here you know that can identified your identity?" the invigilator asked.


"Yes, but there are so many people taking Japanese Language Level 2 exam in this Hall, got to take time to serach. And is already 4:55pm! 5 minutes before the paper is going to start!!!
"What's your sensei name? Is your Sensei here? We need your sensei to identify you." (P/s: Sensei means Teacher in Japanese. the invigilator asked.

Oh shit! I forgot my sensei name! "Like this, we can't let you take the exams." the invigilator replied. Oh no! 5 mins counting down to 5pm.

Oh ya! Ayumi something I remembered.

Then, my sensei appeared infront of me.

Thank god! Identification cleared.


After the paper ended, I rushed to the Sports and Recreation Centre office to check whether there is any lost & found found? ~ NO! To the security guard, any wallet/purse found? ~ NO! Last resort, back to the examination hall again where everyone have left except the examination officer in-charge. I walked towards him.

"Did you find..." then I was tallking over the phone.

"Are you looking for...he was digging something from a box ~ THIS?"

"YES! My purse!"

"Where did you found it?" I asked.

"Oh, someone found it outside and brought it into the exam hall to me." the invigilator replied.

"谢谢你!谢谢你!"

It must have dropped while I am 跑跑跑。

Phew! Luckily I don't have to report to the police for lost of my purse again the second time. (P/S: The first and last time was at Plaza Singapura where the same thing happened.)

真是虚惊一场!

After Jap Paper, I found this:
“多啦A夢 - 大結局”:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDMdKXB8FOI&feature=related 很感人喔。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home