QiaoQin's Thoughts

Friday, April 27, 2007

哈哈,终于考完试了! 真爽! 自由了!Yeah!

Now, you can call mi out when you can't find anyone to accompany you.
You can nag at mi, complain to mi, pour your sorrows, anything...to me and I will be your listening ear.
You can disturb mi for whenever you want.
You can ask mi along for exercising, hiking, 爬山,cycling...blah blah blah.
Not forgeting asking or joining mi for EAST COAST RUN!
I will be back to EAST COAST:)


The 205 paper today wasn't that 恐怖 as what we have thought. It turned out to be the most manageable paper among all the papers we had this semester, surprisely. I think all of us are smiling when doing the paper today. Haha maybe because after that we will be free.

Headed down to SUNTEC CITY straight after the exams.
Never been to SUNTEC for nearly 2 months I think. So much has changed over there. We became so "山龟”。 Didn‘t really have enough of sushi today, 我还吃不够。 还有啊。。。The DONUT FACTORY @ RafflesCityShoppingCentre is really sosososoooooooooooo HARD to get. We tried twice and the quene is always damn long. The second time we went in the evening, all sold out! No more for us even we quened up. When can I get to have a taste of the donuts from DONUTS FACTORY?

我又花钱了。。。花钱是射手座的天性。 买了双new COURT shoes from Noda for my coming 'Professional Attachment'(PA) . Cost ermmmm.... Haha...and two ermm singlets tees from G2000. Hiaz...钱不够用啊。。。 My Vitamin 'M' is so dry...still need to save up for next year Graduation trip. The attachment pay for the 10 weeks duration won't be enough as is so pitiful little loh. So I need PART-TIME job during this 3 months of holidays (Between May to end of July). Any lobang for weekends part-time job? Any kind of job also can as long as is 正当的。

说长假也不算长假,I have to go for PROFESSIONAL ATTACHMENT starting from 14th May to 21st July, got to write up reports for that. Then left only another two weeks of holidays before the new academic year starts in August.

Before I sign off, I realised it has been 1 year since I started blogging. Yea~2nd year of uni life has passed, one more year to go hopefully smoothly.

加油吧!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home