My 1st ankle/foot sprain encounter......
Sprained my right ankle while wearing the new three inches high court shoes 3 weeks back then...it was pained but i thought it would recover itself so I ignored the problem and still wear that stupid court shoes around for shopping that day.
To make my leg even worse, I continue running 8km in ECP and 3 to 4km for three times over the past three weeks...This past one week I just started my attachment and have to wear 'that' shoe again, then I realised my right foot had become more and more swollen~一拐一拐~It's no kidding now!~ The first thing that comes to my mind~ Can I still run? Tried to reduce the swollen by my mum's homemade 吊粉 and wrapped it round my ankle for a nite BUT still dosen't fully cure the swollen foot/ankle, still一拐一拐.
Getting worried, no choice have to waste money to go see sinseh for 推拿.
Sinseh: How long?
Mi: 3 weeks le, and I still run for the past 3 weeks.
Sinseh: What! Still run, no wonder become so swollen! How did u manage to endure the pain and run huh?!
Mi: Hee... run still can endure by stepping lightly and putting more weight on the left foot lah. But i can't tahan the pain when I skip.
Sinseh: What! Still got skip!!!
Mi: Hee...no lah, only once after i sprained the foot, then I only continue with my run only.
Sinseh: You run alot de huh? Must rest, don't move about, don't wear heels, DON'T RUN NOW.
Mi: Huh? Can I still run after your 推拿? (My mind was thinking: Don't tell mi stop running forever! Pls dont!)
Sinseh: Now stop lah, wait 2-3 weeks later then run.
Mi: Orhz.
He rubbed and rubbed, I bited my teeth holding my breath~ I didn't gave out a single sound.
Sinseh: You don't feel pain ah? Wah, 你还真能忍hor!
Mi: Hee...还好啦。
Cost mi 25 bucks~ can buy a nice blouse/top le~Sob...waste money again. Now is 心痛啊!
Sprained my right ankle while wearing the new three inches high court shoes 3 weeks back then...it was pained but i thought it would recover itself so I ignored the problem and still wear that stupid court shoes around for shopping that day.
To make my leg even worse, I continue running 8km in ECP and 3 to 4km for three times over the past three weeks...This past one week I just started my attachment and have to wear 'that' shoe again, then I realised my right foot had become more and more swollen~一拐一拐~It's no kidding now!~ The first thing that comes to my mind~ Can I still run? Tried to reduce the swollen by my mum's homemade 吊粉 and wrapped it round my ankle for a nite BUT still dosen't fully cure the swollen foot/ankle, still一拐一拐.
Getting worried, no choice have to waste money to go see sinseh for 推拿.
Sinseh: How long?
Mi: 3 weeks le, and I still run for the past 3 weeks.
Sinseh: What! Still run, no wonder become so swollen! How did u manage to endure the pain and run huh?!
Mi: Hee... run still can endure by stepping lightly and putting more weight on the left foot lah. But i can't tahan the pain when I skip.
Sinseh: What! Still got skip!!!
Mi: Hee...no lah, only once after i sprained the foot, then I only continue with my run only.
Sinseh: You run alot de huh? Must rest, don't move about, don't wear heels, DON'T RUN NOW.
Mi: Huh? Can I still run after your 推拿? (My mind was thinking: Don't tell mi stop running forever! Pls dont!)
Sinseh: Now stop lah, wait 2-3 weeks later then run.
Mi: Orhz.
He rubbed and rubbed, I bited my teeth holding my breath~ I didn't gave out a single sound.
Sinseh: You don't feel pain ah? Wah, 你还真能忍hor!
Mi: Hee...还好啦。
Cost mi 25 bucks~ can buy a nice blouse/top le~Sob...waste money again. Now is 心痛啊!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home