QiaoQin's Thoughts

Monday, May 28, 2007

我想我应该找到答案了。。。

I think I have found my answer.

Met up with Caiyun and Yilin this afternoon, and had dinner with Eunice (P/s: Haven seen her for a year) and Yilin during the evening. Getting updates from them and their working life experiences, views and thoughts.

我想我应该找到我的答案了。

Gosh, I have ate alot today. Finally had the Famous Japanese Curry Rice @ the CURRY-FAVOR at Stamford House~Satisfying - www.curry-favor.com and Ben & Jerry's ice-cream ( 3 scoops shared with Yilin) and Ba Mian for dinner ~ Must have gain weights again!

I like to listen to people's part of stories where I can gain some different perspectives, views and enlightenment gain plus making reflections on the stories heard ~ I got my answer.

Caiyun who major in Banking and Finance at SMU has her two banking experience internship @ UBS operations dept previously and the Frontline @ Bank of China currently.

So, how does the working life or survival skills in the Banks are like?

Late hours BUT not that late till overnite like the BIG 4s. You must be FAST and ACCURATE. NO mistakes allow or forgiven. Once a mistake made, your name will be blacklisted in the industry cos the banking parties in Singapore is small and the members of HR often hop among these few banks (merely Citibank, DBS, UOB, OCBC, HSBC, StdChartered). Investment banks like CreditSwiss, ML, JP Morgan - even higher expectations expected. TWO major stress level: 1st~The Complicated POLITICS in the BANKS ~Well-Known for lots of backstabbing storiessss, 2nd~Fast moving (Act fast and accurate) , High volume, High Targets to be met if in sales line...blahblahblah. The BANK POLITICS is enough to kill...The CAT CHASE MOUSE or MOUSE CHASE MOUSE corporate world.

Now moving on to Eunice, an insurance agent. Well, looks good with high income BUT sacrifices and POLITICS are really 丑陋 really bad in the insurance industry.

Listening to their part of stories, no matter where you go, there is sure to be HIGH STRESS LEVEL and POLITICS to face especially in the finance industry. High income has its sacrifices and stresses. Everyone has their fair share or I would say bad amount of share. It's no more that 单纯 compare to school life, which one must have the courage to face.

BUT I believe in my own beliefs NOT to be influenced by others with bad intentions. 眼不见为静, 耳不听为静 ~ 相信这个世界还是有它原有纯真善良的一面。

I think I have found my answer today ~ What i want.

就是这样。

忍吧,一定要撑下去。





永恒的快乐是什么? 往往大家都忽略了, blinded 了。

永恒的快乐现在是看不到的,它是在另一个国度。

永恒的快乐是。。。

就是 ~ Your SOUL。

你知道 where your SOUL belongs to?

我想。。。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home