QiaoQin's Thoughts

Sunday, February 03, 2008

I regret taking up Voice Production as my elective.

Though there is no exam for this module, but look at the course requirements:

1.) A 1,500 words Essay(30%) based on

a)Posture and the mechanism of voice production
b)Speech,articulation and modulation
~ Yucks! (I HATE writing ESSAYS!!!)

The termlogy is too chim for me to understand, then I will tend to use alot of what is phrase in research paper.

What I am most worried is that I will be caught plagiarism ~ So scary!!! 怕怕,怎办? I am a lousy writer. 糟糕。

2.) Journal (30%)

Is weekly journal!

3.) Case Study: Diagnosis and Suggested cure (10%)

Hur??? I am still very blur about this course, how to diagnosis???

4.) Presentation (30%)

Presentations again! I had lotsssssssssssss for 311 this semester already, 饶了我吧!

5.) Vocal Warm-Up for 15-20 mins?

This elective yucks! Take up so much of my time. Worst than having exams.

Now I am worried that this elective would be 难过 for me.


So scared. Over a elective affecting my graduation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home