小甜甜
记得我提过我最喜爱的卡通人物吗 ~“ 小甜甜 ” Candy Candy我在网上找到小甜甜的卡通剧了!

片头曲:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZbM9NNZ7Hc&feature=related
OR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6jrH24abd4&feature=related
&
其中一个剧集,请看下 :
Part 1.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYPyox-T_gA
Part 2.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEqid-zjppk&feature=related
Part 3.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMvPzjq4Op4&NR=1
Part 4.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JayscqBX7s&feature=related
Part 5.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rvnqNRGptA&feature=related
小甜甜是一部在70年代很受欢迎的漫画。 小甜甜很可爱,很美,很纯真,善良,单纯,坚强 和 勇敢。
是我看过最可爱,漂亮,动人的卡通人物。
小甜甜 is Sweet, Romantic, Kind, Tough, and Adventurous girl. 也是我的妈妈的favourite cartoon character during her teenage days.
小时候,通过妈妈认识了小甜甜。
Yupz, I am a fan of this popular 70's series. Of course, I was not born in that period. The first time I saw the anime and read the manga was when I was about 15 years old (Heehee…I grabbed it from my aunt as she bought the whole 14 series Candy Candy comic series during her childhooddays, and the manga were all yellowish when it was passed down to me.)
I remember the first time I actually read the manga and it was so inspiring, I just couldn't put it down! I recommend the story to everyone! I guarantee you that when you get to know this pretty, blonde, freckled face girl, and her life, you'll be aching to find out more! Well, it mostly apply to girls.
The Story ...
This story is about a girl called Candy who is an orphan. She is a nice and optimistic girl and she has warm heart. Because of that, everyone like (love) her very much. When she was small, she had lived in orphanage, Bonny's Home, before she met Antony. She had a good friend who is calledAnn. And she met the "Handsome boy on the Hill" who is a important person in her life, on the hill behind the orphanage.
She was adopted by the Loka's family. What's awaiting her are the bad-hearted Leo and his sister, Eliza. One day, in the rose garden, she met a boy, who is identical to the "Handsome boy on the Hill" who had met in her childhood. He is Antony. Thereafter, a fantastic story that she has never expected begins......
The Final was "Candy finally finds that the "Handsome boy on the Hill” when she was small, is Uncle William. At hill, whom she saw in the final scene, Uncle William appeared in the Scott's unitwhich was wore by Antony.
More links~片尾曲:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz8qAVvbLT4&feature=related
糟糕! 时间不多了,我得去读书了! Last paper in NTU ~ 206!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home