Today marks my last day in NTU, last day in Uni life.
My last paper in Uni ends today. Is a tough paper today. As usual, I don't know what I am writing.
The last day of Uni life.
The past 3 years of:
Daily 3 hours long buses journey
Bearly sleep of 4hs daily during tough semesters and only 2hs during peak project periods
The ALL by YOURSELF Problem-Based Learning
Self-teaching
Self-learning
Thick and long readings that never end
Make an NTU student STRONG and Needless to Sleep!
Hahaha....
TOMORROW is THE DAY!
Flying to Taiwan for Graduation Trip! :)
My last paper in Uni ends today. Is a tough paper today. As usual, I don't know what I am writing.
The last day of Uni life.
The past 3 years of:
Daily 3 hours long buses journey
Bearly sleep of 4hs daily during tough semesters and only 2hs during peak project periods
The ALL by YOURSELF Problem-Based Learning
Self-teaching
Self-learning
Thick and long readings that never end
Make an NTU student STRONG and Needless to Sleep!
Hahaha....
TOMORROW is THE DAY!
Flying to Taiwan for Graduation Trip! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home