台湾毕业之旅:24/4/08 to 30/4/08

Ya, here comes: 1st batch of Taiwan Graduation Trip photos from my camera! Being post here are only less than 1/5 of the photos taken ermmm...19 out of 300 plus photos
.We spent the 1st day traveling from the moment we stepped out of Taipei airport, we took a bus to the Taipei Train Station to buy our overnight train ticket to 花莲!
We never get to sleep the 1st night even though we get to stay over at the 漂亮的民宿~ 石头之家。 Totally never sleep the 1st night, by the time I done by mask, was already 4am where we agreed to get back early to go morning cycling to see the sunrise.
This is also the reason why my eyes got BLOODSHOT on the 2nd day ~ Only until I see myself in the mirror, then I realised 好恐怖啊! Took my eyes 2 days to recover from the bloodshot.
花莲 5am sky is like SIngapore's 7am ! The air is fresh, all was good EXCEPT the barking dogs, dogs and more dogs!!! Which I was so 怕。。。I sweated over the dogs ( Seems like in Taiwan, every household 有养狗的习惯。) 拜托我被狗咬过 ~ 好怕狗啊! As you can see my expression from the very first pic with the cow, "The Fear Look" 我前面就有几只大野狗啊!!!

Taiwan Graduation Trip ~ 24/4 to 30/4 : Day 2 @ 太鲁葛 Is frezzing 3.3 degree celsius.

Taiwan Graduation Trip ~ 24/4 to 30/4 : Day 3 at 日月潭。




The first two pictures: Day 4 at CKS Memorial.
@ 西门町 Our Case Studies Proj ~ DUNKIN DONUTS!
BUT
Dunkin is not the best.
MISTER DONUTS that we ate in Taiwan is the BEST Donuts that we found~ So Qoo, springy and chewy~一级棒!
Pity that we forgot to take a pic of the MISTER DONUTS ~ Not to be miss ya when u go Taiwan wor!

Day 5 Before that we had HOTSPRING
at BeitouDay 6 @ Yehliu Geopark
...Something like Yellowstone



@ 九份 Spirited Away ~ 千与千寻 scene


九份 ~The 老字号stall where I got 4 boxes of 台湾 famous 风梨酥 & 2 boxes of 太阳饼:)
记得是张师傅呀!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home